Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 33 -- Starter Home Business

by plasticbox Posted 7th Jun 2007 at 2:12 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 8:34 PM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:37 AM
this will be good for filling up my suburbs. thanx

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:57 AM
Thanks very much p-box! Very nice new lot, I'll have to add it straight away.

Retired...

kind of.
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 11:06 AM
So small and so functional. I love the whole collection mostly for the realism of the neigh. appearance, but these lots look playable too (yes, having too many customers can cause some problems but it happens even in the bigger shops, those stupid townies always on the doors or making jokes each other .... and never satisfied of the goods LOL). Great work plasticbox, thank you. Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 1:48 PM
I really like your Backdoor Lane places - thank you for more!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:20 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:19 PM
Yesterday i just finished my Backdoor Lane neighbourhood. Luckily i get enough space to add the new houses. I can't wait to fill it with live but i think it will be great. Thank you.
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:35 PM
And again a perfect work. Thanks!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:43 AM
thank you