Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims of The Zodiak: Sagittarius

by kwillag Posted 8th Jun 2007 at 11:20 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2007 at 3:39 AM by kwillag

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 6:52 AM
Wow she looks very beautiful, do her back legs move as well?
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 7:23 AM
Wow, a centaur! As jayurban asked, are the legs animated?

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 7:59 AM
Well done. Very awesome.

Retired...

kind of.
Theorist
#5 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:52 PM
This is an attractive and well executed representation. But I am surprised that Sagittarius is depicted in feminine form. While Sagittarian energy may of course be expressed in both masculine and feminine contexts, the archetype itself is typically masculine, represented by Chiron the centaur, and mutable (dynamic masculine) fire.
Theorist
#6 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
This is an attractive and well executed representation. But I am surprised that Sagittarius is depicted in feminine form. While Sagittarian energy may of course be expressed in both masculine and feminine contexts, the archetype itself is typically masculine, represented by Chiron the centaur, and mutable (dynamic masculine) fire.

Me too. I always thought as Sagi. being a Male sign but Ither way this Sim is Verry Pritty!
Also, For Today the 12 June 2007, Sagittariusses (?) like myself have this.

Quote:
Sagittarius (22 Nov - 21 Dec)

Your thoughts may turn to romance, but just because you can go there in your mind doesn't mean that it would be a good idea to follow through in reality. In fact, you could have a job to do now that leaves little time for the enjoyment that dangles in front of you like a carrot. Be sensible and take care of your responsibilities before doing anything else.

I don't get it.

-PETCHY14

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Supreme Social Simmer
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jayurban12

No, they don't, that is the way rose made them.

The mesh rose made is for adult female only, so that is why Sagittarius is a female centaur.
Theorist
#8 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PETCHY14
I don't get it.

-PETCHY14
Heh, heh - well said!

I like Sagi energy too. I have Mars and Saturn there, conjunct. Rather a tense dynamic!

Quote: Originally posted by jayurban12
No.
Theorist
#9 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kwillag
The mesh rose made is for adult female only, so that is why Sagittarius is a female centaur.

Sorry, our posts crossed! (I'm doing several things at once, as usual)

Yes, I have just realized that there seem to be no male centaurs in the Sims 2 world - a pity! Your pretty centaur is going to get lonely!
Theorist
#10 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:49 PM
Yes, I have just realized that there seem to be no male centaurs in the Sims 2 world - a pity! Your pretty centaur is going to get lonely!

Wrong! There's one right here!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 4:43 AM
Wow, that looks amazing with the legs! *pokes your Keitaro avatar*
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:08 PM
i cant get the centaur mesh can i get the exact webiste the just rosethesim2?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 7:26 AM
Soo cool!