Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CAS face replacements - Face 13 (all ages)

by Shoukeir Posted 9th Jun 2007 at 12:51 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:42 PM
I love it! Keep it up.
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:59 PM
I agree, the Maxis made "Townie" faces are a bit gargoyle like and your replacements are much nicer. Thank you for sharing your nice work.
Theorist
#4 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 3:47 PM
13, Why is it always 13?? Thank you for replaceing this *shivers* UGLY face!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:39 PM
I adore your sense of sim aesthetics. Keep up the great work!
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:36 AM
Somehow you managed to make a Maxis face look handsome! Thank you for saving us from townies!
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:47 AM
There used to be only one or two Maxis faces that I liked using - the others weren't just ugly, they were hideous! Thank you for making them look human!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 3:15 AM
Another great face replacement! Thanks so much!
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 6:15 AM
Hey. Well done. These faces look far better now.

Retired...

kind of.
Theorist
#10 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 7:31 AM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 10:18 AM
I have just a liiittle question I'd like to ask you. I like your replacements a lot, but I know that it would only appear on a new Townie, generated after I installed it. So I was just wondering, how often are Townies created? Does it happen all the time or do I have to download something that creates them for me? Thanks in advance :}
Theorist
#12 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 10:50 AM
OK. Breifly this is a Explanation. spaceadventureGO.

Type in this in your cheat box.
boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true
(Wach out Its VERY experimental so Remember to turn it off agin!)
Now. Shift-Click on a Sim and click SPAWN.
Now spawn the Townie maker*Or words to that Effect* and Then it *Should* create a Big DEAD TREE. Thats a Good Thing!
Now.
Click on It and It give you some options, Create new Townies Or Downtownis or NPCs ect.
Now, Click your option and Away you go!

OR

Create a New Nahbourhood, Simple!

Thanks!

PETCHY14

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:20 PM
Большое спасибо | Thank you very much, Shoukeir! Beautifully done!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:51 PM
Great work!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:26 AM
Thank you for making one face change at a time; instead of putting all of them in one file. It is much nicer being able to download the ones I want. Your work is very nice! The new sim faces are so much prettier. I hope you decide to do more. Thank you for sharing.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 8:23 PM
Thank you for contributing another nice effort toward "Defuglyfying" those Maxis templates that I never use because even after sliding to my heart's content, the faces STILL look ugly. This one looks really nice in-game while still making the template distinctive from the other facial templates. Thank you!
Instructor
#17 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:10 PM
I like that you have made the templates individually. I wasn't sure about putting face replacements in my game, but this will give me a chance to see how they work without overloading my system. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 8:02 AM
Thanks!