Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated June 14th*Kitchen Appliance! 15 recolors from 6 Appliances

by Indira Posted 9th Jun 2007 at 2:47 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 8:46 PM by Indira

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 5:41 PM
!!! soooo kawaii!!! and now my kitchen will finally MATCH!!! xDD thanskies!!!! i was waiting for someone to make these..... yay.. and for your first recolor, daammmnn. good job!! keep up the good work! =P
~kira-san
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:01 PM
Thank you!! I'm so sick of nothing matching in these *&$( kitchens. Please, keep up the good work and upload as many other colors as your like! I personally love bright colors but lighter colors are good too!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:29 PM
Great job! Yes please put more Lighter colors on, I am more partial to those Thanks again for the great work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:35 PM
I will upload then Lighter colors tomorrow since it's already about 8pm here Glad You guys like them, I loved playing with them ... Please let me know if something seems funny with them because i would hate to have something that don't work right
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:14 PM
The bold colors are very... er... bold. But I love the light colors. Please upload red and black. All my homes are vampiriffic. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 8:56 PM
I love them and I want more and more and more ok so I am the best friend but great job girly love them and love sims
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 4:25 AM
So very pretty! I look forward to the lighter ones too! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 9:13 AM
What a good idea ! I am fed up with the colors of the base game. Thank you so much, Indira.
Theorist
#10 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 10:43 AM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 10th Jun 2007 at 11:12 AM.
These are SOOOOOOOOO Nice!
Its great and WHAAA? 14 RE-COLOURS?!?!?!
Now thats realy cool!
Thank you!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PETCHY14
These are SOOOOOOOOO Nice!
Its great and WHAAA? 14 RE-COLOURS?!?!?!
Now thats realy cool!
Thank you!!

LOL Yeah,
Once I got started and got in game I saw how many paints and floors i had to match, I just kepted going ... I loved the way they look from the funky bold to the light colors.... Even the dark ones look cool in my goth homes... :P
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 8:30 PM
I love black and light set <3! awsome upload!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmoTinkerbell571
The bold colors are very... er... bold. But I love the light colors. Please upload red and black. All my homes are vampiriffic. :D

I have added the lighter set that had a Ligther Red color in it ... Also I just made and added a Lighter black as well..
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:24 AM
Wow these are fantastic is there any chance of you doing the same colours for the small appliances as well I would love the mixer and coffee machines to match too!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:08 PM Last edited by Indira : 13th Jun 2007 at 3:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by toadinthehole
Wow these are fantastic is there any chance of you doing the same colours for the small appliances as well I would love the mixer and coffee machines to match too!!

I will have a look in to it see how i can get the colors to match...

I made the Food Processors to match the sets i made... I am still working on coffee pots ... When they are all ready i will post let you know.... Here is a picture of the Processsors .. I hope you like them... They will be ready soon .... Sorry the pictures is dark, It was over cast on the game when i snapped them even tho i have summer on all year around and shadows turned off they still came out dark

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 4:18 PM
these are great ...thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 8:30 PM
Most appreciated, thank you!

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Mad Poster
#18 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 5:39 PM
I just love your sets - of course the bold colors call to me - is there any chance you could also do the expresso maker? I use that in every kitchen! Thanks for these great recolors - this is an area really overlooked by creators! I know - I've looked long and hard!!

BTW, do you have any interest in doing similar for bathroom sets? LOL - thanks!!
Inventor
#19 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:21 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:10 AM.
Thanks the lighter colors are beautiful, I can't wait to use the Lilac! By using the Compressorizer I knocked them down from 43 MB to just 8. Using it would make it easier for you to upload since it cuts the size of the files drastically.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:38 PM
Default Hehe Expresso Makers!
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I just love your sets - of course the bold colors call to me - is there any chance you could also do the expresso maker? I use that in every kitchen! Thanks for these great recolors - this is an area really overlooked by creators! I know - I've looked long and hard!!

BTW, do you have any interest in doing similar for bathroom sets? LOL - thanks!!

I got asked to do a few more so i will get the expresso maker to why not eh :D... um... lets see... I been in another game lately so i have not do any thing else how ever i did make a few bathroom recolors that were funny looking but i still use em... i will get to doing some new stuff..
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:08 PM
These are fantastic! Thank you so much! I love them and now my kitchens will match much more nicely!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 7:43 AM
LOVE IT! Colors are bold and pretty. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 3:49 AM
Thank-you!