Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Rio Bodyshape Clothing Set 2 - Dresses

by Warlokk Posted 9th Jun 2007 at 7:20 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Space Pony
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:26 PM
Thanks Warlokk, I love her curves.

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:44 PM
THANKS! more more more!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 3:19 AM
Thanks for these warlokk, she's just great ~ delightfully round.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:04 PM
Hi Warlokk! I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for all of your hard work on your bodyshapes and the clothes that go with them. I'm new to the Sims/Sims 2, so I'm trying to catch up with everything. I haven't gotten into meshing and skintones, etc. yet, but it looks very complicated and time consuming. I've been to your postings/threads on the other sites and after downloading almost everything I have to say that I am in awe of your talent and VERY grateful you put that kind of time and effort into something and then give it to people simply because you enjoy it. So, again, let me say thank you and congradulate you on a series of work that is, at the very least, exceptional.

"The Pen is mightier than the Sword...and considerably easier to write with." --Marty Feldman
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 7:00 PM
Oh, these are wonderful, thanks for all the hard work, it is really appreciated.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:16 AM
hay warlokk... i need your help... please respondsme as faster you can... when i put like 7 or more things on downloads folder... the game dont load... why or what can i do??
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:09 AM
No idea, it can't be one of my items... try removing some of them and see if it will load, probably an incompatible hack or something.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 3:32 PM
er... i know this is noob, but HOW do you give a sim a new body shape? issit the special clothes they wear or smth?
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 5:33 PM
Yep exactly... you need to assign a sim the custom mesh outfits to wear, and also to keep the shape when naked, you should give them a mesh-linked skintone in the same size. The skintones are available at the adult sites. There is a How-To link in my sig that explains how it all works.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 3:12 PM
I love these! It's so nice to see variety and that there are sims that look more realistic. Do you know how weird it is to make a sims movie and everyone is either slim the same way or plump the same way?! LOL

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 3:48 AM
Again amazing creations Thanks for sharing your talent
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2014 at 6:10 PM
thanks ;)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th May 2014 at 12:06 AM