Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pizza by the slice! (Microwaveable Series)

by Morague Posted 14th Jun 2007 at 6:50 AM - Updated 11th Dec 2008 at 6:04 AM by Morague : to fix the non-US English language text

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 6:56 AM
Haha, that's exactly what I do all the time! Thank you, for making sims a lot more realistic.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:25 AM
Yeah I hate having to order a WHOLE pizza when I only want a slice, waste of simoleons, great work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:54 AM
Very cool :} In real life I try not to eat a lot of frozen foods and stuff like that, but my sims make up for it xD
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:57 AM
Very cool, lots faster than the delivered pizza!
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 8:32 AM
Thanks. Yer, I agree with CitySim. Thanks so much for this.

Retired...

kind of.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 10:03 AM
Very creative & realistic, nice work!!
Alchemist
#8 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:07 PM
Thank you, this is very useful! ciao from Italy (the pizza land)
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:15 PM
Wonderful! Lots of custom foods have the sim eat something with a fork that is never eaten with a fork in real life, and while it's still nice to have those foods, it does look funny. So thanks for all the extra effort you put into this to make them eat it with their hands!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 9:42 PM
Wow Thanks!!
This is what me and my older bro was thinking that someing should make a microwavable pizza!! and here it is!! thanks so much!!
Theorist
#11 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 12:28 AM
Awesome thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 10:03 AM
Wow very cool, ever lokking for a thing like this =)
Is it global or for 1 item?
anyway... dowload ^^

Ich bin bereit, meinem Schöpfer gegenüberzutreten.
Ob mein Schöpfer ebenso bereit ist,
diese Begegnung über sich ergehen zu lassen,
ist eine andere Sache.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 10:35 AM
K-C,

This is a separate, new food item - so it's not global. i have made several other foods for the microwave, though.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:04 PM
Thank you very much for this one. I will look for you other foods for the microwave as I do like the idea of it being more useful!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM
great work! I really appreciate all your food work to give us more variety
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 10:38 AM
You're SO right. Most of us use the microwave more the the oven, so why does the in-game microwave do nothing but TV dinner? GREAT hack!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 11:19 PM
This is nothing short of genius! Thank you for sharing, your food creations have definitely enriched my sims lives!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:51 AM
I love your food creations! And now that my game is working perfectly again, I thank you for so many great downloads. Two thumbs up!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 3:45 PM
Thanks Morague..
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:48 AM
Very cool...great ideas..thanks
Banned
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 6:04 AM
Does this work in community restraunts as well as houses? Do you have to have a microwave to cook it?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:42 AM
Hi

Yes, you have to have a microwave to make it. There is no reason it would not work on a community lot - at least none that I know of.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spaceadventureGO
Very cool :} In real life I try not to eat a lot of frozen foods and stuff like that, but my sims make up for it xD

I agree, spaceadventureGO. I'd never eat fatning stuff that are frozen, my sims do it.
but this made me too hungry. i just ordered a pizza (no joke)

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:59 PM
I love this idea! I microwave leftover pizza all the time, (or eat it cold... mmmmm ) so my self sim should like like this!

Pbandjsam was here!!! "Google is a man's best friend. Screw Dogs!!!" -Me
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 9:53 PM
My personal favorites: BC Pizza, Pizza Hut Pizza, and Congress Pizza. All are extremely salty, but it is worth the money... GO PIZZA! xD

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete falled out, who was left? Re- PETE!!! OMG Don't move, I'll come and getcha! xD
Page 1 of 2