Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

William, the Latex and Leather Romance Sim!

by PersephoneRosenrot Posted 16th Jun 2007 at 11:03 AM - Updated 27th Jun 2007 at 10:08 AM by PersephoneRosenrot

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 9:32 AM
He's hot, I love feminine-looking guys Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zimuahaha
He's hot, I love feminine-looking guys Thanks!

Me too :lovestruc I think it's the long hair that gets me

Anyway, he's hot Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:11 PM
oh, he's great, I think marvellous;-) ascarion will love him......

"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped" (Groucho Marx)
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:38 PM
i love this clothes, perfect for all my gothic sim males, your model looks very much like axl rose from guns n roses.

"i got an F and a C and i got a K too, and the only thing thats missing is a Bitch like U"- Marilyn Manson in sAINT

P.s if i'm not alowed to say bitch, please send me a privite message, cause i don't know what they consider profanity
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:03 AM
Hey, I'm very happy that you like him!Very thanks for your comments and thanks, I'm with a smile from one ear to other with them!:D

And misstrinity811, I did Willliam just to be the "bad guy" of the university, when I didn't even wonder that there was sites with tons of custom content like MTS2 , as you can see in some thumbnails above, in his tottaly Maxis way, and I made his face just to look like he's ill-tempered - or better, in the way he would seem it to me. And if he looks like Axl Rose, it was not my intention, even because I don't like Axl Rose, so...well, I think he (Axl) is kinda a definition to the word "ill-tempered":D, so when I made William, I made him unconsciously looking like Axl Rose!

Well, thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:01 PM
Default oh ja..........
Quote: Originally posted by mrs.meg
oh, he's great, I think marvellous;-) ascarion will love him......

believe me, ascarion loves him very much!!! :D

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Cu, Ascarion
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:19 PM Last edited by ascarion : 30th Jun 2007 at 9:05 AM.
My dear Persephone! Uh, I'm nearly embarrassed by so many nice, warm and lovely words! Thank u soooooo much! *sigh* The comparison between William and Axl Rose is pretty funny, cause here (in real life) some people like to compair ME with Axl Rose!!! The world isn't as big as it always seams... :D
I told u already that u did a great job with William and I'm quite sure many of us will love to play with him to light up his ill temper! Look, he's got a very disarming smile already! What more can I say: 100000000 thanxx for your pretty (cute and sexy) gift!!! Stay inspired, my dear! Your new (old) friend, Ascarion

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Cu, Ascarion
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 3:18 AM
Thanky you so much! he's so hot, and i can also use the clothes for my Death Note Mello sim. :3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 8:46 AM
Thank you