Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Azumanga Daioh's Sakaki-san

by jellyheadDimbulb Posted 17th Jun 2007 at 8:44 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 7:58 AM by jellyheadDimbulb : meshes needed

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:54 AM
She´s cute, you´ve captured very well the manga look! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:56 AM
OK.She`s beautiful!Good,Thanks!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:18 AM
My sister is going to freak out and if you get Osaka uploaded (her favorite character) she's going to love it. Great job on her. She looks very cute and great rendition of her.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:20 PM
@ Faerieimp: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=237161

@ Jellyhead: Oh, my gosh, this is so cute! I don't usually download Sims, but Sakaki is my fave character off of Azumanga, so when I saw someone had posted a Sim of her, I had to download it. Thank you so much for sharing!

K.B.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:17 PM
yay! i love azumanga daioh! and you did a great job on sakaki-san!
i can't wait to see my favourite character osaka-san! chiyo would also be great...
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:31 PM Last edited by WarOmnimon : 29th Jun 2007 at 6:34 PM. Reason: Apologizing, I was in a hurry and didn't see something
Another well done Azumanga Daioh character. You may not be the same person who made Osaka, but still, this is much better than my attempt!

EDIT My apologies. Looks like you ARE the same person who made Osaka.

Current Avatar - KingChessmon from Digimon

Soon to come - Sims 3 Stuffage! *Gets out pen*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:10 PM
Thank you for all the comments. I feel loved! Hopefully, I'll be uploading all the characters, but I need to find suitable hair because making my own confuses me so before I even use milkshape i have no idea what I'm doing. If you find a good hair for a sim, please let me know!

You there, computer man. Fix my pants!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:37 AM
Great job! Will be waiting patiently for Yomi now

I want a hippopotamus for christmas
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 1:38 PM
Awww! kawaii! so cool!
I love azumanga :3
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:25 AM
I also love Azumanga Diao! It all started with Waka Laka for Osaka

You are making the rest right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZoraZach
I also love Azumanga Diao! It all started with Waka Laka for Osaka

You are making the rest right?
Indeed I am, now my game is working again. I have quite a few projects however, so they may take a while. I still need to find a suitable hair for Tomo.

You there, computer man. Fix my pants!
#13 Old 11th May 2008 at 5:17 AM
I'll be honest... unless that's the only hair out there in the sims 2 downloads... I can accept that. If there is something better, than I'll go for that, either way you did a good job for it except that she has purple hair. You could probally edit it with the original creator's permission of coarse or do it yourself...

Also shouldn't you make them into teens?

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 8:47 PM
omfg yaaay! ty soo much :D