Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pokémon Pets - Growlithe

by LockeMuhe Posted 19th Jun 2007 at 6:38 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2007 at 3:16 AM by LockeMuhe

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:55 AM Last edited by Swordsmasterguy : 28th Jun 2007 at 3:44 AM. Reason: Cuz mom said I could
Thank you! I needed more pokemon pets! Do you think you could do other Pokemon pets like maybe Houndour for a small dog? Maybe a Persian for cats and an attempt at Skitty and Delcatty? Do you know what a Purugly is in Sinnoh? And also the three legendary dogs too! What would my sims say if they saw the neighbors with pokemon.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:09 AM
Cats are harder than dogs in CAP to get as close to the Pokémon, so Skitty, Delcatty, & Persian didn't work out when I tried it (That doesn't mean I won't attempt it again though.), but I did manage to make a Purugly.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:12 AM
Will you post it?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:09 PM
Maybe a Raikou would be good? Wicked pets though!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 9:16 AM
You did a good job on him. I love pokemon! Thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 10:12 PM
Wot? No Vulpix?

I still like the way you did Growlithe. Good job.