Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default-Replacement RabidAngel Mesh: Extra Cuteness Inside

by fanseelamb Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 8:11 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:00 AM
Small changes that makes alot of difference, brilliant!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:34 AM
If this wasn't already spectacular, your little comments on the screencaps sell it. XD Awesome!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:04 AM
The shape changes are wonderful and I find that I will actually use this outfit now. Thank you for creating this and for sharing it!
Inventor
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:22 AM
Nice work.. love the screencaps. LOL

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:28 AM
Great idea, maxis mesh was kind of shapeless! Thanks a lot!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:53 AM
So much extra cuteness indeed Lovely! Absolutely gorgeous! What about more replacements for Maxis ugly meshes?.. (please please please)

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:05 AM
thanks, this is great.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:24 AM
I used to hate Maxis's shirts (they look quite scruffy, don't they?) while I actually love men in shirts in real life...
Thanks to you, my sims will finally get a chance to look cute in shirt!

Love the screencaps! :D
Inventor
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:46 AM
Cool, the little changes look great when put together

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Forum Resident
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 10:20 AM
This is nice. The only thing I don't really like is that the collar is higher. But the rest is beautiful. Thank you.
Theorist
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 10:34 AM
Dear lord!
LESS UGLY KOMEI!!
But
Will it affect the Stuff in the H&M stff pack?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:43 AM
oh, this is great! i always hated the bulky shape of the male clothing...thanx a lot!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:01 PM
Argh!! I love this. Thank you so much! Now I just have to remember to scroll through all the other awesome CC I've got from you to find the newly replaced Maxis stuff (which I normally hate).

Thanks for making such valuable (to me) alterations and improvements to the game!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:48 PM
:lovestruc I've been waiting for someone to do this since forever and ten years ago! I tried to do it myself, but with no valuable results... Thank you, fanseelamb!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:26 PM
This is really appreciated because it fixes an ugly Maxis default. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:44 PM
Thank you so much! I've always ignored maxis clothes because of the awful shape. This is excellent!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:49 PM
Weeehooo! Thanks, FanseeLamb, I really like this mesh a lot better than the dorky ones before. My sim men'll look great now, because of your fashion tips. BTW-just a question, I know who the townie named Komei is but who is Brian again? I can't remember a townie by that name. Sorry it's such a weird question. Anyways, thanks for the cool download, I'll will certainly use it! :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 1:15 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 24th Jun 2007 at 6:00 AM.
PETCHY14: I'm pretty sure the H&M clothes use a new mesh so they won't be affected.

SparkleSim: Brian is my sim, he's not a townie.

And... wow, thanks for the enthusiasm everyone! All credit really does go to RabidAngel and Wes, they did most of the work. :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 12:43 PM
i like this mesh and i can use it for heaps of recolouring thank you
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:12 AM
This is so awesome. I love Rabid Angel's mesh and to have it as default makes me so happy. Now my males might actually wear Maxis clothing. Thanks so much.

P.S. It does make Komei look better.
Scholar
#22 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:51 AM
I'll definitely be downloading it, because I liked the original textures, liked the original mesh, but was a bit irked by the mesh's erm...'thickness'?
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 4:54 PM
I never used to use this outfit before, but now I've discovered this, i'll be using it all the time! Excellent work!
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:27 AM
Many thanks to both you and RabidAngel! These are excellent. The only thing I think could be better is the slightly flared leg. I'm just not a fan of it. But I'll sacrifice the leg for the rest of it to be prettier. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:09 PM
Fantasitc! *worships Fanseelamb*
Page 1 of 2