Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Casual Outfits For Your Teen Guys

by melanch0lydreams Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 4:10 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 6:15 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:23 PM
Thanks for those Mel!! I love them

(I'm lionamax from Boolprop! :p)
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:50 PM
The black one is good but the red one is ugly. And no offense, but there IS good male teen clothing on here already. "I've noticed that there is a lack of good teen male clothing," That just sounds kinda rude to me. Just saying, not trying to be mean or anything. But good job on the black shirt though. That one I like.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM
I love BOTH of the shirts + disagree completely with Heather. There's way too many skinny-jeans and emo tops, not enough selection, especially when you're not really into the "emo" scene. I love both the outfits + your model is very cute Mel

//if i could turn back [time] , i wouldnt let it pass me by>
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:24 AM
Quote:
The black one is good but the red one is ugly. And no offense, but there IS good male teen clothing on here already. "I've noticed that there is a lack of good teen male clothing," That just sounds kinda rude to me. Just saying, not trying to be mean or anything. But good job on the black shirt though. That one I like.

If you don't like, don't download it. There is no need to be rude or mean.

Nice job, Mel!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:14 PM
Personally, I prefer the red one, but that's because I don't do crosses :-) Both shirts are great! Thanks for sharing. I agree that there aren't enough good clothes for teen males. That's why I'm trolling for them right now!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:10 PM
i really like the graphic on the black one but i probably wont download these as i pretty much stick to the untuck mesh, have u looked into recolouring that one? its fairly easy to work with and these would look good as untucked