Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)

by the mystical one Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2009 at 5:28 PM by the mystical one : Fixed some meshes.

408 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 390 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 17
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:37 PM
I'm tempted to use it but I'm scared. Meep! I don't have Squinge's mod but I have Christianlov's Clothing Rack which prompts the Plan Outfit screen after you buy a piece of clothing from his hacked rack. Since it's in it's beta, I'll just wait and see.

Excellent mod though, I'd use it if I wasn't so scared.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:44 PM
There shouldn't be anything to be scared of. All the non-career clothes have been worn in my game while pregnant and not pregnant, so I am sure those won't cause any problems with game performance (it's possible they might still clip a bit graphically, but that's not a huge deal).

Only some of the career clothing hasn't been worn. If someone tests the career clothing and tells me they are safe, I'll remove the warnings. They probably sound scarier than they really are.

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:44 PM
Great idea! Thanks so much for all the work on this, I'll be sure to put it in my game and try it out in a few minutes. This really is an excellent mod.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:47 PM
Wow! This is excellent! I shall try this out as soon as I feel like playing sims :P
Thank you super much *clicks on the thanks button repeatedly*

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:49 PM
Very nice! I'll give this a try in my game.

Would you consider doing a similar morph for adult males? The clothes for abducted males gets boring after a while. :x
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:51 PM
Oh dear! This is unbelievable! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see my pregnant ladies wear almost all of their normal clothes...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:58 PM
I have wanted this for SO long! Im DL-ing & putting them in game as I type Thank you for attempting this at all!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:07 PM
Hi! I love this mesh of yours but I'm kind of worried. I have Ptes (shouldn't beaffected - no clothes) and I do have Seasons. And with Seasons there are the outwear clothes. I'm not sure whether I can use it or not....
Also, I have TS2 (base), Uni, NL, OFB, Pets and Seasons. Should I get TS2, Uni, NL and OFB ones or just one? *confused*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnieBonnie
Hi! I love this mesh of yours but I'm kind of worried. I have Ptes (shouldn't beaffected - no clothes) and I do have Seasons. And with Seasons there are the outwear clothes. I'm not sure whether I can use it or not....
Also, I have TS2 (base), Uni, NL, OFB, Pets and Seasons. Should I get TS2, Uni, NL and OFB ones or just one? *confused*

I'm with --^ I'm not sure which one I'm supposed to get, I have TS2(base), Uni, NL and OFB and don't know if I"m supposed to just download the one marked OFB or if I need all the ones before that....HELP!! (LOL)

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce."~~unknown~~
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:22 PM
this is great, I'll have to try it out but the idea is brilliant!!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:23 PM
I'll add these notes to the text in the main post, but...

Download any of the ones that are for expansions that you own.

For example:
AnnieBonne and Eliza Blain, you guys can download Base, TS2, Uni, NL, and OFB ones and they'll work fine.

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:27 PM
Oh wow, this sounds incredibly useful! LOL @ Mrs. Claus.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but the non-pregnant meshes aren't altered are they? I'm guessing you only modified the pregnant state and left everything else alone?

This is such an improvement over not only the Maxis maternity clothes, but their whole maternity clothing system. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:31 PM
Correct.The Normal and Fat meshes were not modified in any way; I merely modified the pregnant state for the few meshes that had one, or added the pregnant state for the rest.

Well, unless Unimesh Export changes something I'm not aware of. Reflective and Alpha layers work, as I did test the few meshes that use them.

Fodi is my comic
Forum Resident
#15 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by the mystical one
I'll add these notes to the text in the main post, but...

Download any of the ones that are for expansions that you own.

For example:
AnnieBonne and Eliza Blain, you guys can download Base, TS2, Uni, NL, and OFB ones and they'll work fine.

Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!!! Wow! you are fast!!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:40 PM
YAY!!!! thankies sooo uch for this I have been looking fo something like this for ages... THANK YOU!!!!!!!
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#17 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:20 PM
This is great! I can't wait to try it out! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:40 PM
Thanks, this really is very useful! :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:44 PM
Thanks so much!! This will go great with my planned story!!

Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies..

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your sigature.

Get Busy Living or Get busy dieing
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:07 PM Last edited by MartaS650 : 30th Jun 2007 at 6:41 AM.
This is great and I am definitely going to download it, especially since the only reason I don't use squinge's hack is because I didn't like having to download other clothes.

I was curious, though, are the pregnant meshes applicable to fat sims? Or will they just look like a skinny pregnant sim?

Thank you!

Edit: clarification

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Field Researcher
#21 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:08 PM
What a great idea. Thank you so much!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Field Researcher
#22 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:16 PM
Quote:
To make the most out of this set, you will need Squinge's Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit mod, or any similar mod that lets you wear any clothes while pregnant.

Do I need this file? Or can I just download your files? Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:35 PM
I have all expansions and FFS and GL stuff packs. What file should I download? I'm just confused

Welcome to my NIGHTMARE....

Think happy thoughts....

Bring me to your world and scream in fright...
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#24 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I'm Not Ok
I have all expansions and FFS and GL stuff packs. What file should I download? I'm just confused

I suggest you re-read the first post, or scroll up and read mystical's feedback comments. Your question is answered in both places.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:02 PM
I am going to try this asap. I will keep you posted how it works with the hack wooott!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Page 1 of 17