Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Series- Georgian (Furnished or Unfurnished)

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 6:31 AM - Updated 21st Feb 2009 at 7:37 PM by Sims2Lvr005

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:38 PM
Another wonderful addition to your collection. Thank you

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Alchemist
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:00 PM
Beautiful, it looks very authentic! Thanks!!
Inventor
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:48 PM
amazing home, love the pics~ Thanks!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:24 AM
Wow! What a wonderful job.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:36 PM
Very nice house but do you have any stuff packs?
As downloaded your house but not all the included CC is showing up in my game especially the plants/flowers.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lynsey213
Very nice house but do you have any stuff packs?
As downloaded your house but not all the included CC is showing up in my game especially the plants/flowers.

Thanks first of all, also, I do have Glamor Stuff but I didn't use anything from it. I try very hard to not use any stuff packs because most people don't buy them. I believe there are 3 flowers, 1 shrub, and 1 tree included. Other then that, there's just windows, doors, and fences.

There's more CC if you downloaded the furnished version though. Is the house not working? Or are there just things missing? Because there really isn't all too much CC.

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:01 AM
Hi

The house works fine in my game, the Georgian windows and doors they show up but already had them in my game but none of the other included CC shows up as it has been replaced with other things.

i do have all the expansion packs so its not that but it has been happening with every lot i have downloaded so its not just yours

Do you think i have a bug in my Game?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:04 PM
Geez, I'm really not sure. You should probably ask someone in one of the forums for help. Either that or maybe you just need to download everything seperately. Sorry that's happening to you. Good luck!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM
Thanx 4 your help
Theorist
#11 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 9:21 PM
awesome