Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy Spanish Home

by normadesmond123 Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:44 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:37 PM
I love the arch above the door and the general ambiance of the lot. Keep up the good work!

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Inventor
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:48 PM
This lot is lovely,I too love the arch above the doorway!! It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it, hopefully you will upload more homes here, especially if they are as nice as this one!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:07 PM
Wonderful house! Thank you.

Melissa
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:38 AM
I like this house a lot. So much different then many other ones. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:02 AM
Thanks so much for the support. I really enjoy building and designing sim houses, your comments just want me to create more! I actually have a ton of houses over at www.thesims2.com that I'll be sharing with you on this site. I'm afraid they will get culled which is such a shame. Thanks again!
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:22 AM
Thankyou for uploading here! Great house, I love it.
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:55 PM
Yes it's a beautiful house and the arch is particulary nice. Good job normadesmond123 and thank you for sharing it (here ^^).

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:00 PM
Hola

Really nice. Just in time for the holidays. Many a cozy summer nights will spent in this home.

How long did it take you the detail is great. I have been building a house for what seems forver and it no where near this standard.

Keep up this high standard.

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:22 PM
Default Thanks!
Actually, I I built this house in a few hours. I got a request one afternoon on my guestbook and then just got to creating the house. They wanted a family house with 3 bedrooms and an arched front. That's it. Ha! So I thought, I haven't done a Spanish house in awhile and tada! - Cozy Spanish. It was fun to create, I kind of build "organically" and let it just happen.

Thanks again for the kind comment. I wouldn't mind having a cozy summer night this house as well!

Quote: Originally posted by kramnaols
Hola

Really nice. Just in time for the holidays. Many a cozy summer nights will spent in this home.

How long did it take you the detail is great. I have been building a house for what seems forver and it no where near this standard.

Keep up this high standard.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:01 AM
I love the look of this, and am sure you'll love this site! Thanks for sharing

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Instructor
#12 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:12 AM
I really love your house and have downloaded it twice, unfortunately both times it has crashed. I have all the expansion packs, and cant understand why this has happened. Can you offer me any advice? It would be much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lorry
I really love your house and have downloaded it twice, unfortunately both times it has crashed. I have all the expansion packs, and cant understand why this has happened. Can you offer me any advice? It would be much appreciated!

I'm so sorry your game is crashing! The only thing I can think of is to run the house through Clean Installer and remove the invisible driveway. That's the only CC in the house. There are no hacks, so the driveway might be the only issue. Maybe it's the fact that the house in in .rar format and not .zip format? I'm not sure if that has anything to due with your game crashing. Just a thought. The house is also over at www.thesims2.com - it doesn't have the driveway, however. You can download it there if this file keeps giving you problems.
Instructor
#14 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 1:01 AM
Thankyou for your help, I shall take out the driveway and hopefully that will solve the problem,
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:06 AM
Default Weird
Quote: Originally posted by normadesmond123
I'm so sorry your game is crashing! The only thing I can think of is to run the house through Clean Installer and remove the invisible driveway. That's the only CC in the house. There are no hacks, so the driveway might be the only issue. Maybe it's the fact that the house in in .rar format and not .zip format? I'm not sure if that has anything to due with your game crashing. Just a thought. The house is also over at www.thesims2.com - it doesn't have the driveway, however. You can download it there if this file keeps giving you problems.

That's weird because the same thing was happening to me with another lot. I'll take that advice. Great house, very cute!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:12 AM
You say it's at www.thesims2.com, but I don't know your sims2.com SN or the name of the house. I tried searching it by your modthesims2 SN and the name of the lot, but no luck . Since this one is so good I'd like to see the others. Would you mind putting up a link, or your sims2 SN? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WMSstang
You say it's at www.thesims2.com, but I don't know your sims2.com SN or the name of the house. I tried searching it by your modthesims2 SN and the name of the lot, but no luck . Since this one is so good I'd like to see the others. Would you mind putting up a link, or your sims2 SN? Thanks.

You can search to find my Simpage at www.thesims2.com by my username: normadesmond123. I hope you find me!

Oh, and here's the direct link to my houses:
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...&asset_type=lot
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:09 AM
Hi, wow I'm impressed, you build great houses.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 10:27 AM
I know this is 2 years away from any comments, but great house, I love it! i am also fond of the archway above the door, great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 4:17 PM
I love spanish style houses. Thank you