Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[BLUE!] Woglinde's Movie-Star Sims! [Jonathan, Ophelia and Edith]

by sunken-woglinde Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2007 at 8:41 PM by sunken-woglinde : Removing non-redistributable content

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 9:08 PM
i'm snagging your jonathon sim, because he is beyond adorable. <3 these are totally great! awesome job.

i'm mesmerized by the picture that's in my mind
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 9:38 PM
Thank you so much! ^_^ I'm thrilled that you like 'em.
Heehee, yes, I love Jonathan too. x3 Thanks.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM Last edited by LemonNeko : 9th Jul 2007 at 10:47 PM.
Thank you~ I really loved "Blue" and was laughing the whole way through it. (So cute when Jonathon just got up and started dancing. XD) You're fabulous and so are these sims. ^^

Requests are for anything that doesn't involve meshing. (I'm good with textures only.) Ask me if you do so desire.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:32 AM
Awww, thank you! ^_^ I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed my movie! <3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:29 AM
Thank You, sunken-woglinde

VERY nice content - and I LOVED the video's!

Are they available on a website somewhere for download? I couldn't get my program to grab them from YouTube...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:43 AM
You're welcome; thanks for the compliments!
I'm afraid that my movies are Youtube-only. Perhaps when I get highspeed internet they'll but put up somewhere else, but for now you're out of luck. Sorry.

Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:22 PM
I downloaded your Jonathan sim....but seems his hair doesn't to be appearing in the game when I go on it. I wonder why...
By the way, cool sims!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 5:42 PM
I couldn't upload Jonathan with his hair attached(Peggy has a 'no redistribution' policy), so you'll need to download the hair color AND mesh from Peggy's site, then put it on Jonathan manually in CAS.
Sorry about that. =)
Thank you, though! ^_^

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 5:09 PM
Love your sims, and Blue made me laugh, how he randomly got up and just started dancing. XP

edit: and jonathan's adorable. ;BB
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 10:16 PM
They're gorgeous, all of them. I will check out your movie when I have the time, but for now I'll gladly download these gorgeous sims and make them feel right at home in my lots. Thanks for the biographies on each sim too, it was very fun and interesting to read. Makes them feel human to me. Which is something I enjoy.
Keep up the great work. If you ever make another movie, I'll be more than happy to see more of your gorgeous cast members. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 2:05 PM
Thank you so much, Aillae! I appreciate the long and enthusiastic comment! :D

I'm very happy that you enjoyed the biographies, and that you love these sims I made. I'm always extremely pleased to know that, not only does someone like the sims themselves, but they actually bothered to read the biographies. =D

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:08 AM
Everyone here is invited my mine and Jon's wedding. ;p
xD I love em.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 12:05 AM
These sims are great! I used Jonathan and Edith in my new legacy and they had a boy named trevor and a girl named natasha together. Thanks soo much for sharing them! ^_^
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 9:09 PM
Jonathan is sooo cute. =] I loved the BLUE video. It was so funny when he just got up and started dancing. XD
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 5:47 PM
ooh *_* I love these sims!! Jonathan is definitely marrying Ophelia in my game. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:45 PM
Finally! After watching BLUE about 50 times (I'm addicted to it) and figuring out where my downloaded sims go lol, JONATHAN IS MINE!!
=DD
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:22 PM
Your work is just AMAZING ! Thank you so much it's incredible...
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th May 2010 at 1:50 AM
Are we able to use them in a sims 2 movie that we make? If we give you credit for them??
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 2:02 AM
@kittygobyebye:

Please go ahead and use them in your movie as long as you give credit. I don't mind