Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haunted House - 13 Widow Lane

by vwsr2cool Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 11:54 PM by vwsr2cool

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 7:13 PM
Great looking lot! and no CC.. that's even better! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:09 AM
This is so pretty.
I love how there's no custom content...that makes you all the more talented!
Thanks so much for the lot.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:04 PM
wow i looks like the goth manors big brother lol
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 9:57 AM
Attention to detail is breathtaking. I always wondered how it would look like if Marriott owned the Bates Motel. Thanks for the hard work!

(Er...newbie seizure...why am I seeing two different requirement lists?)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 5:01 PM Last edited by vwsr2cool : 12th Jul 2007 at 5:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SomaGirl
Attention to detail is breathtaking. I always wondered how it would look like if Marriott owned the Bates Motel. Thanks for the hard work!

(Er...newbie seizure...why am I seeing two different requirement lists?)

Unfortunately, this house does require more than NL and OFB. I am currently recreating this house to not require the other packs, I only need to take pictures and upload it here, then I will be doing the same with the rest of the homes I uploaded (Cozy Cabin completed already as is was easy). There have been some unfortunate changes to accomplish this such as different stone path (Seasons?) and fountain (Glamour Life?)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:41 PM
Version two which only requires Nightlife and Open For Business is now available here.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:08 AM
nice house. Reminds me of Mortimer's house in Pleasantview.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Swordsmasterguy
nice house. Reminds me of Mortimer's house in Pleasantview.

I honestly never played the Goth's except on Xbox and was not aware of what their house looked like on the PC until recently, now I see the outside resemblence and it was unintentional.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:17 PM
The space in this home is perfect for my vampire clan to live in. Thank you! (I'm a bit confused on what the room with the green floor is for, but I'll find a use!)