Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rx (A Custom Career)

by Mehra Romori Posted 6th Jul 2007 at 12:02 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2011 at 6:01 PM by whiterider

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:48 PM
This Is A Great Career. Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cbryant911
This Is A Great Career. Thanks

You're welcome. Thanks for the comment. it's good to know someone out there likes it. I think I'll start making more careers and maybe some majors. After I master that, I'll get into Bodyshop.

Hopefully I can find some great tutorials and a free program to work off of.

@Everyone - If anyone has suggestions to add or fix for this career, feel free to comment or PM me. If you have requests for a new career, I'll do those too.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:18 PM
Nice job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BradDourifXO
Nice job.

Thankies much. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:33 AM
Nicely done.

One small note: pharmaceuticals and pharmacies are different things.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 3:56 PM
This is a great career-and although I can't download it (don't have the exp) I can tell you it is probably as realistic as you can get-although a Pharmacy Tech usually starts out as a Pharmacy Tech.
I should know. I play one in real life. All those ladders in the career are necessary to do the actual real Tech position, and you use them every single day.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 1:52 AM
Does This Career Override An Exsiting Career And do i extract it too the download file im not sure but it sounds like a reallly kool career :D

+*+(!)*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
( ¸.·´ (¸.·´©Deanzkex®*¨)¸(!)+*+
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 11:16 AM
Hey, thanks for this! Its terrific!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Twentys
Does This Career Override An Exsiting Career And do i extract it too the download file im not sure but it sounds like a reallly kool career :D

It doesn't override any other careers. it's its own career. And yes, extract it to the downloads folder.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 4:04 AM
Thank you!

I'm a pharmacy tech and I LOVE it!

Too bad there's no red "W" anywhere *chuckles*
Instructor
#12 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 4:42 AM
I used the Bidou Career editor in the newset SimPE and for my first career and it tuened out well. It was fairly simple but time consuming.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 5:50 PM
can someone please help me out
every time i download a custom career i can never get it to show up
i download and extract to downloads folder
then i go in game and wait for many days but it never shows up
i even used the "Boolprop Testingcheatsenabled true" cheat
i have SimPE and all that good stuff but im completely confused with how to get custom careers to show up
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:14 AM
Any mentioning on chance cards - because I just love 'em. Every career, whether maxis or custom should have chance cards. If so, I'm gonna download it at once - if not, I suggest you get back to work I know, it's been a few years, but my game crashed and I had to delete all downloads and now I'm searching stuff again whcih I want in my game. Thanks, though for creating, I know, it's a pain-in-the-ass-work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:23 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 7:31 PM
Thank you.