Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Belle Epoque - Part 3a - Eveningwear

by alexasrosa Posted 6th Jul 2007 at 11:43 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:47 PM
Very Elegant! Great job as always, keep up the nice work Alex! Thank you! :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:08 PM
These are so beautiful - I can't quite figure out how I can incorporate these into my medieval neighborhood!! Maybe I'll make a family of time travelers so they can wear these beautiful clothes - lol!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:54 PM
Gorgeous :D

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:09 PM
these are some of the most gorgeous clothes i have ever ever seen. suddenly my new neighbourhood is victorian themed. i wonder why?

to complete it, where is the hair of your elderley model from.... and the hair from the the blonde, white dressed model? they are both lovely.

thanks again

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:45 AM
Okay, between these and your new kids' clothes, I want my ages neighborhood out of the Regency and into Victorian . These are gorgeous. The beading detail on the red gown is amazing and the elder gown is so elegant (and needed). Thank You!

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:45 AM
Thanks guys. :lovestruc

The blonde hair is from Peggy and the elderly lady (and the red hair one) are from SussiSoGoodSims (http://modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=220187)

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:10 PM
This is gorgeous!
I have a question about the hair as well..
Where did you get the black hair in the main picture?

Thanks for making this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 3:34 AM
Beautiful dresses....but there's a "404" for the mesh of the Crimson Gala dress....