Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grade II Listed Queen Anne Manor

by dannymak Posted 8th Jul 2007 at 11:22 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2007 at 11:29 AM by dannymak : Editing the price and Lot Size

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:46 PM
Stunning house! It's perfect, thanks x

//if i could turn back [time] , i wouldnt let it pass me by>
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:51 PM
Love it loadsso pretty

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:24 PM
Wow! Thank you! It's realistic (i mean, most of the houses are weird...like the rooms are shaped weird and stuff) I appreciate all of the hard work you put into this house! Thanks for giving my sims a new house to live in! :-)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:31 AM
I think you did an exellent job- hope to see more your homes. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 9:49 PM
Great Job!!! Many people are very experienced with buliding and furnishing their houses, but me on the other hand not so much! Thanks for a great house for my sims!
Scholar
#7 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:29 PM
Excellent - I need some themed houses for my sims.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 5:50 AM
This is great! its realistic and the layout is easy for my sims to use
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 12:13 AM
It is hard to believe this is your first house for MTS2! Not meaning to offend any creator, I have seen homes by experienced creators that aren't as good. Excellent for a first effort, or for any experience level. Thank you so much.