Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XMSims 72 - Natural Streak Recolours - Female All Ages

by punkprincess92 Posted 9th Jul 2007 at 5:02 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2007 at 10:59 AM by punkprincess92

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:00 PM
these are beautiful just what i wanted! thanks!

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:05 PM
A good addition to the xmsims colors. Thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:06 PM
WOW! You are really good with the streaks! They look sooo real! The blond one looks almost like my hair (my brown is a little darker)! Do you take requests? I'd love the blond one with a little darker brown (please) Thank you soo much for these! Keep up the great work!

Everything happens for a reason!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 4:56 AM
I was about to ditch this mesh, but your recolours look absolutely gorgeous in game!! Looking forward to more creations from you Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 11:53 PM
Fabulous brunette! This is currently in my top 5 fav hairstyles, so I'm very very happy to see a great brunette. But, of course, the other colors are awesome, too. Thanks bunches! I wish someone would do natural streaks with the XM Sims #8 (the hairclip one) or #48 (my other favorite).
Scholar
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 10:01 AM
Love it!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 11:36 PM
I love XM hairstylrs but the colors well sometimes....anyway love your colors ....look so real.....thanks so much
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 3:38 AM
I just came from the XM site where the mesh is located, just thought you would like to know, it has been moved and renamed to 55. The new mesh link is: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair32.htm (at the bottom of the page) and the file name is now: XMS_Flora_MeshHair055
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 9:18 AM
Thank you very much. So good so awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:09 PM
LLLLOOOOVVVEEE this HIar