Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Britney Spears

by Jessica_2020 Posted 11th Jul 2007 at 6:20 AM - Updated 13th Jul 2007 at 9:52 PM by Jessica_2020

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:06 PM
Like the real Britney!!! You have a black sense of humor (BALD) hehe.Thanx
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:16 PM
it is a lovely sim and matches britney wonderfully.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:17 PM
Very pretty!
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:25 PM
Good job, looks a great deal like her! I love that you got her bald, now her head matches her other end! LOL

Jim
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:47 PM
I've put her in a hoody and make everyone hate her!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:19 PM
she is perfect. i loved her with the red hair and makeup in toxic.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:31 PM
Its a shame she's such a trainwreck. She was so beautiful and she's ruining her sister's life!
Theorist
#9 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 9:26 PM
Its such a shame whats happend to her I really liked her and now I wouldnt touch her with a stick :/
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 5:23 PM
Where can I find that other hair you are using on her? That long hairstyle. She's great by the way, I just love your version of her
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 5:11 AM
she will come back, no matter if it is going to be this or next year, but she will do it
and I'll be there buying her album
while everybody who says bad things of her will have to stay quiet
I'm really tired of this media distorting every fact about her and making a big deal about it

congratulations, Jessica, you did a really good job
I loved the work you did in the skin tone

ah, and FYI, Mortal Hero, you may do anything you want with your sim
but everybody who knows Britney personally says she's an absolutely lovely person
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:53 AM
Thanks for all the comments, I love to read them! I'm glad you guys like my version of her!

Tess- You can find the long hairstyle at tSR it's by Helga, you must be a registered user to get it free though (although it's free to register) www.tsr.com I think

Enrique- LOL, I just had to post her bald since her recent baldness, I really can't believe she would do something like that!!

Chaotic Bruno - Thanks for the nice comments on my skin...I'm just finally starting to get the hang of doing the skins so hopefully the next one I do will be better *hoping*

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:09 AM
I haven't downloaded yet.. Someone said this is with a skin tone for her? Wow, my favorite sims have a personal skintone
(no offense to anyone who's uploaded a sim with a maxis skintone)
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:12 AM
Beauismyhorse- yeah, I made her facial skin specially for her, the body base though is based on Stefans skin I linked to above!

Inventor
#15 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:07 AM
Poor Britney. I hope she's getting some help.
Anyway, very nice sim. I'm not a huge fan of hers now, but I was when I was younger. And I feel so bad for her sister. I mean, she was doing quite well, but people keep wondering if she'll turn out like Brit did.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:55 PM
GreenDay- Well, hopefully Brit will get her act together! I know kind of off-topic, but hopefully Paris does too, it seems that jail time may have made a difference (hoping for her anyways)! Maybe Brit will do something totally stupid and hit rock bottom and realize that she needs to change!

Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:52 AM Last edited by escand : 20th Jul 2007 at 10:05 AM.
This is an amazing sim of Britney Spears, and it's instantly recognizable!
I wish it came with a matching K-Fed though...
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:13 PM
Escand - Thanks! LOL you mean Fed-X now right? hehe

Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 2:56 AM
You did a great job! I also hope Britney gets her act together but then again, I wonder what she's really like because the media distorts everything. Good job again.
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 5:18 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th Aug 2007 at 5:33 PM.
Default Is a 'thanks' post.
Ghastly big the similarity! on a 10 scale 9,9!
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 9:25 PM
Thanks I_Love_Lucy and TakDesigns...I'm really glad you guys like her, enjoy her in game!!

Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM
I love this sim! I think she looks more like Whitney Port from The Hills then Britney though[the sims with hair anyways].
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 8:05 PM
Wow, she looks just like her! Great job!

Take care :)
~Aries
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:53 PM
dont talk bad about Brittney! her fans are crazy!!!
lol

u did a great job. im planning to give her black hair.

~PlaidjellO~
Scholar
#25 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:01 PM
What a super version of Britney! You just have that magic touch with sims. I will give her a happy life once I finish up a project and start PLAYING the game instead of making stuff for it...lol. As for her behavior, after I had my baby in 2004, I went from a nice stable middle aged suburban girl to a total lunatic, too. Emotions and impulses were all over the place. My husband just simply said, honey, you've turned into a lunatic and I said okay well time to go to the doctor, and off I went, got put on Zoloft and everything went back to normal. Still on Zoloft but will be getting weaned off of it, erm...unless I start going into menopause that is.

I think having two kids back to back and going through a divorce would make a lot of women loopy. Throw in unrestricted access to drugs and alcohol and neverending media scrutiny...sheesh...anybody would be a mess. I hope she gets well soon. Unfortunately tho...no cure for being clueless, that's pretty much permanent.

Thanks for restoring Britney to health and beauty for Sims. And you did a beautiful job on the eyes.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Page 1 of 2