Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-INevo2 default skinset replacement (zombie and alien included)

by Navetsea Posted 18th Jul 2007 at 12:15 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2011 at 8:09 AM by Navetsea : changing screenshot

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:18 AM
Perfect. This will be my new default one. Many thanks.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:19 AM
gorgeous skins!
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:44 AM
I have always loved your skintones and now I can have them as default yay
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:22 AM
Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:39 AM
Thank you Navetsea!! I'll grab the alien and zombie ones.
Your skins are exquisite it is great to have the option of defaults also :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:40 AM
These are awesome, I use so many of your skins already as I find them wonderful, thank you for sharing with us!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 12:04 PM
Thank you!!! And your sim is beautiful too!

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 12:39 PM
looks beautiful
could you make a non-default version?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 2:15 PM
awesome skin!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:08 PM
This is really great, thank you so much...
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#12 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:34 PM
What do your zombie and alien skintones look like? The other skins are beautiful btw >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM
Thanks for making all fitness levels, and both Barbie and anatomical versions (and only posting the Barbie one here). Very nice work.

What do the alien/zombie skins look like?
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:27 PM
Nice looking Navetsea, but where is the body hair on the male adults and young adults? Gotta have that! I'll use the female skins, but Sims men need body-hair.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:29 AM
Am I just missing them or are these skinsets not yet available at spicy sims?

Cristina Linha (aka Draculusa)
^'^ The Princess of Darkness ^'^
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:44 AM
I'm sooo happy! I absolutely love your evo skins, they are my most used favs in-game Thank you so much.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by draculusa
Am I just missing them or are these skinsets not yet available at spicy sims?

I have sent them all the materials, but not yet uploaded.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:16 PM
i like this skins, but i have a strange problem with the s1 and s2 skins
when the sim is dressed the head is colored with the new default skin but the rest of the body have the game skin tone, with the s3 and s4 i don't have that problem but apparently this glich happens with other default skins i try to install. can you help me?, i'm shure that i'm not installing 2 default skinset replacements and i'm not using any EP, just the original game.

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 11:06 PM
These look fantastic
As always, you've out done yourself with these.
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 5:30 PM
hi guys, are there anywhere i can download SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs2.rar and SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs1.rar? i can't seem to download them successfully since it always extract as corupted files during extract. also thanks for this great masterpiece.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitto1320i
hi guys, are there anywhere i can download SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs2.rar and SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs1.rar? i can't seem to download them successfully since it always extract as corupted files during extract. also thanks for this great masterpiece.

I also am getting a problem with SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs1.rar. It says on the WinRAR Diagnostics: ! C:\Documents and Settings\...\Content.IE5\X793K7U6\MTS2_Navetsea_574868_SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs1[1].rar: Unexpected end of archive

Am I doing something wrong on my side, or it something wrong with the way it's downloading from the site?

Either way, I LOVE these skins and I absolutely adore your work. It makes me wish EA and Maxis would consider hiring people like you to create these beautiful Sims 2 downloads! <3
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:44 AM
hi, the error message must be because your download was not completed, try to download again. if possible use downloader software such as getright, or DAP, or use opera/mozilla internet browser which have internal downloader.

Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeLyse
I also am getting a problem with SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs1.rar. It says on the WinRAR Diagnostics: ! C:\Documents and Settings\...\Content.IE5\X793K7U6\MTS2_Navetsea_574868_SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs1[1].rar: Unexpected end of archive

Am I doing something wrong on my side, or it something wrong with the way it's downloading from the site?

Either way, I LOVE these skins and I absolutely adore your work. It makes me wish EA and Maxis would consider hiring people like you to create these beautiful Sims 2 downloads! <3

I am getting this too, but with different skin#s. I tried to download #3 and got this using winrar:

! C:\Users\Liz\AppData\Local\Temp\MTS2_Navetsea_574884_SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs3.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Users\Liz\AppData\Local\Temp\MTS2_Navetsea_574884_SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs3.rar: CRC failed in SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs3.package. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Liz\AppData\Local\Temp\MTS2_Navetsea_574884_SkinsetdefaultEVO2MTSvs3.rar: Unexpected end of archive

I then tried redownloading in a separate window and that seemed to work. Haven't run the game yet, but hopefully they're there. I think the problem may be due to server capacity issues.
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM Last edited by CruiseGB : 29th Aug 2007 at 10:30 PM. Reason: poorly phrased!
It's the same for me. I can get maybe 3/4 of each file if I launch it in a new window, otherwise it ends prematurely with errors for the file saying unexpected end to the archive. This goes for all of the files.

Could Firefox be the problem as I'm using that as my default browser.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:58 AM
Those problems were caused by the site's traffic, so try to download with Opera, or DAP, Flash get, dll. they have option to resume download from the last position if your download stoped half way, and you can monitor them.

Page 1 of 3