Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian House 10 -- The Cobalt Cottage

by jaylim88 Posted 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:05 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
I love this purple house.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:28 AM
This is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:35 AM
I'm suprised it doesn't have more downloads, it should have reached 100.Then again you are calling it victorian and purple wood isn't exactly on target here, try old brick and white paint with wood beams.

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
I love this purple house.

It's supposed to be blue, not purple!

(Cobalt is a shade of BLUE, after all...)

And Victorian houses can be any color they want to be! I've seen yellow, blue and red ones myself, besides the standard white. If you really want a more "traditionally" colored Victorian house, check out my other Victorian houses.
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylim88
It's supposed to be blue, not purple!

(Cobalt is a shade of BLUE, after all...)

And Victorian houses can be any color they want to be! I've seen yellow, blue and red ones myself, besides the standard white. If you really want a more "traditionally" colored Victorian house, check out my other Victorian houses.

Jaylim, I love the color of this Victorian and it is so well built. You are correct in saying they can be just about any color, that is why they are called "painted ladies."

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 2:18 PM
Ooo I like this, it looks like my house (except mine isn't purple!)
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 11:26 PM
Your houses are amazing and exactly what I'm looking for! I've downloaded nearly all of them! Do you take requests, by chance?