Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Ren Girl Set

by iamliz13 Posted 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:24 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2007 at 2:46 AM by iamliz13

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:09 PM
Oh wow, I'm the first to comment. ^_^
Wonderful! My medieval ladies certainly need a swimsuit or two!! I'll be using these outfits a lot. ^_~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:52 PM
Thanks a lot I was hoping you'd do some recolours for the rengal meshes :D
Theorist
#4 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 4:43 AM
Wonderful! Thanks very much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 11:00 PM
Very nice outfits. I didn't even know I wanted something like this till I saw these.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:09 AM
Wheee! I love Warlokk's RenGal mesh and love finding medieval CC. And this is even really, _really_ good medieval stuff - very nice textures, slightly grubby on the lower edges (basically what clothes would look like after just one day outside at work), very nice style elements but not too many or the wrong ones.

To top it all, undies, swim wear and sleeping clothes are usually a bit more difficult to find.

Perfect, thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:37 PM
Lovely to get some medieval stuff for my curvy girls! =)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:10 PM
Maybe this is a little off-topic (please tell me I won't get in trouble with the "SimMasters" from the old Sims 2 website, lol!) but what does "ren" mean? Is it short for something? Does it have to do with the sims pictured here having larger breasts and wider hips? o_O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:29 AM
Thankz for nice set of medieval dresses,.! )
Beautiful!♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 8:51 PM
Oh! i LOVE these! They're wonderful. You did a really good job! :) The trouble is...i can't get the meshes now. Those sites must be gone/down. i get a 404 message. :'( i'm so disappointed. i would love to have these in my game. Is there any chance you could upload the meshes? Since the sites aren't available any longer anyway...
Theorist
#11 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashlyhne
Oh! i LOVE these! They're wonderful. You did a really good job! The trouble is...i can't get the meshes now. Those sites must be gone/down. i get a 404 message. :'( i'm so disappointed. i would love to have these in my game. Is there any chance you could upload the meshes? Since the sites aren't available any longer anyway...
Fortunately the needed files are still available here at MTS, its just that those links are obsolete. Please see Warlokk's Renaissance Gal Bodyshape Clothing Set , Warlokk's Renaissance Gal Bodyshape Period Outfits - Clothing Set 2, and The Dark Project - or do this search.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 8:27 PM
Wonderful work.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 9:54 PM
Hello. I know this is quite an old thread but I thought I'd let you know that I just cannot get the ren peasant dresses to show up. I don't seem to have the mesh(es) and I have them all, as far as I know, going by what's required. All the other outfits work ok.