Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New food-Paella

by feeEssen Posted 29th Jul 2007 at 7:45 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2007 at 8:17 PM by feeEssen

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:01 PM
I've never had this food before, but have loved the name ever since George's mother made to much of it on "Seinfield"! At least my Sims can have it!
Thank you!

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:30 PM
super work again, Fee! Many thanks
Alchemist
#4 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 8:36 PM
Congratulations on your first food. Your food looks great. I am so hungry.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:34 PM
I have no idea what this food is, but dang; it looks great! =)
The texture is very nice.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:51 PM
Nice work, feeEssen, but... OMG!!! Paella with Lemon!! Where is the rice?? Too many peas!! And the prawns?? o.O
I'm spaniard and we don't cook paella on that way
Maybe you should use Google Images to find a good paella
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:30 AM
Being Latin, my family eats lots of paella. Looks great...but i agree with Nights, paella doesn't have lemon..it usually includes lots of rice & seafood (at least that's how we eat it here in Puerto Rico) .

“Fashion is not something that exists only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunken-woglinde
I have no idea what this food is, but dang; it looks great! =)
The texture is very nice.

Paella is a Spain dish made from rice, meats (usually seafood), vegetables & olive oil.

“Fashion is not something that exists only in dresses. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:45 AM
I don't know what Paella is either, but this looks very tasty! I love the lemon.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 3:53 AM
sound great!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 11:40 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Jul 2007 at 9:30 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Thank your for your food.It looks great. I am so hungry.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 9:11 PM
ive never heard of paella before, but the real picture someone posted looks very tasty. wish you could of desribed what it was, and where it came from. what makes its so special. it looks good in game though ;] now i want a recipe!

Hi! My name is Britne
Instructor
#13 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 3:32 AM
Looks yummy, thank you fee. Just one thing, you have not changed the name on the menu. It comes up as cereal.
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 12:10 PM Last edited by pegasusdhg : 31st Jul 2007 at 1:00 PM.
Yay, thank you for this food! :lovestruc

I'm from Spain, and I live in the region where the paella is one of the typical foods. I agree with fairyniky, the lemon is added only for serve the rations (err...portions?) in the plates (not in bowls )and is for squeeze over the rice only (I hope that the poor Sims don't eat the lemon slice!)

Ah...here is a link for a recipe of seafood paella, this is the most common recipe (exist a lot of recipes of paella: made with seafood , or made with seafood and adding calamary ink -for a black rice-, or made with vegetables, or made with chicken):

http://homecooking.about.com/od/she.../r/blsea131.htm

Enjoy, and bon apetit!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:05 AM
thank you for the recipe!

Hi! My name is Britne
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:41 PM
Yeaaah, spanish food.. good, thank you!

- Shinizzle -
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
Looks yummy, thank you fee. Just one thing, you have not changed the name on the menu. It comes up as cereal.

Hello motherspet!
Sorry,I have tried it,but it does not function by me.this is why I leave it.
I do not know what I make wrong or forget.

Thank you all for your Compliments.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by feeEssen
Hello motherspet!
Sorry,I have tried it,but it does not function by me.this is why I leave it.
I do not know what I make wrong or forget.

Thank you all for your Compliments.

Surely fee there are turorials on how to change the name of the food. You have done such a good job on creating this that it would be a shame to have to delete it. Please try again.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:54 PM
Default Yummy
Yummy... You made my favourite food! Good Job!

Visit my new site: Sims MX
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:35 PM
A local dish here in Valencia, true paella are yellow from the addition of ground saffron powder and include a lot of rice and seafood, all doused in olive oil and cooked.

El corazón que ama siempre será joven.
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:40 PM
Well, I hope our comments will be helpful to do the next and better Paella!! Good Luck!!
RETROTROUT
#22 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 9:23 PM
seriously this is a nice download, keep up the great work xD
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:40 AM
my dad makes this and i truly love what it tastes like. Now my e-versions of me can enjoy it too ty so much

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Scholar
#24 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 1:25 AM
This Paella Looks Yummy! Thanks Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 8:52 PM
Great job it looks amazing! To be perfectly honest I thought this food was like made up Then I had to do a project over Spain and there it really was!
Page 1 of 2