Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boffin-Smyth Test Facility

by simon007 Posted 7th Aug 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 5:37 PM by simon007

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:09 PM
Please see all the screenshots to really understand the lot!

S
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 11:31 PM
I think this is wonderful, great for my trekkie simmies when they're not hopping galaxies!

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:22 AM
I was intrigued by your description, so now I'm going to have to download and explore around a bit. Thanks, this lot looks perfect for an aspiring mad scientist!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:52 AM
That looks really, really cool! Awesome job, very realistic! Thanks once again!
Alchemist
#6 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:51 AM
Wow, that´s a wonderful creation, thank you for sharing!
Alchemist
#7 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:56 AM
I love this one, simon! I have a lot of techological stuff in my hood so this lab will easily find its own place. Can't wait for discover the surprize! Very original creation, thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:30 PM
Very cool lot and what an original idea!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:13 PM
Perfect! Just in time I needed a laboratory! Thanks!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th May 2012 at 5:20 PM
How come the basement floor turns blue when I place it in my neighbourhood? It looks very nice but the basement looks like it's flooded with water ... tho it's not water just a blue color ... idk ... any idea's?