Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye Candy Collection - geneticised and townie-ready eyes + defaults + contacts

by icnitos Posted 10th Aug 2007 at 2:02 AM - Updated 10th Aug 2007 at 8:40 PM by icnitos : Improper formatting

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:03 PM
These are cool! I just downloaded them, You did an awesome job. I also hated the default Maxis eyes, they were so boring and ugly.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
THAT WAS COOL! YOU MADE MY DAY!
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:19 AM
I absolutely love the first two. My neigbourhood is generally semi realistic, so I don't think I can work the eye set into the population, but I'm definitely getting the contacts.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:44 AM
I just downloaded these and im using them ALOT now! =D

Must be jelly...

Cause jam dont shake like that♥

www.myspace.com/omg_its_the_cool_person
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:32 AM
they are clasik and wonderfull thank you so much for this upload of eye colors

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 10:47 PM
These are more cartoony eyes that actually look good on Maxis' original skintones. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:25 AM
These are lovely little Maxis-style eyes! I'm downloading them. Thank you much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:18 AM
I actually prefer Maxis looking eyes. I like to keep the real world anachronisms out of my game. These eyes are just what I have been looking for.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:42 AM
Aww, I wish you had made the 'unusual eyes' set as value 3, but I will download and try them out, anyway! SimPE won't install for me to change them myself.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:42 AM
I downloaded these just yesterday and I must say that I absolutely LOVE them!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 4:36 PM
Thank you! I love these eyes, and I love how they've been made into contacts and townie eyes.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:03 AM
These are so amazing, and wonderful EVERYONE SHOULD OWN THIS!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:15 PM
These are wonderful eyes. I prefer a cartoony look on most of my Sims and this is a great way to get rid of those ugly defaults. Now I can have one character with a normal eye color and one with a weird eye color and the eye styles will still match. Thank you very much, particularly for the defaults!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 2:37 PM
I love these eyes so much! I've used other defaults but these are by far my favourite cartoon-looking eyes. I love them so much, I actually edited my vampire skintones to use the golden eye for the vampire eye. Thanks a million for this collection!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 6:05 AM
I absolutely love these.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 5:13 AM
lovey

Visit my sims page:http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=851763 With it is downloads for all ages!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 12:04 AM
I see that I have thanked but not commented. I absolutely love these eyes. I used them with the Maxis skin, and recently tried out a lot of different skin defaults. I ultimately went with the Lyran skin, but I stuck to using your Eye Candy, and I talk it up whenever I can.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 9:17 PM
These eyes are great--thank you for making them! They're still cartoony enough for Maxis skintones (and for my style of play), but way better looking than the defaults.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 2:31 AM
Yayayay! You just made my day, icnitos. I've been looking for some eyes that were more colorful, yet didn't look like they were copy-and-pasted from a real person.

Yay!
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 6:24 PM
I love these.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 11:24 PM
I love these they are pretty and its easier to tell the sims eye colors apart. And now there's one to pass as hazel yeah!! (i've been using gray), now i have a blue that matches my eye color YAY!!

Btw i love these thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:13 PM
I absoultely LOVE this eye set! It's the only one I use and after having picked and combed over the site again and again I found them AGAIN and have reinstalled them. <3 <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 11:24 PM
These eyes right here are my favorite eyes, and the only ones i use even after downloading countless sets. I recently deleted all my downloads to start anew, and spent a LONG time combing through sites until i could find these again-it was completely worth it. I love them so so so much, thanks for making them.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:34 PM
These are so pretty, and i accidentally downloaded the dark green ones on a sim and they were my favorite eyes, so I was so happy to find this set.
Page 1 of 2