Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*FIXED!* Star Trek cadet uniforms for young adults, on new custom meshes

by NixNivis Posted 11th Aug 2007 at 2:49 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2011 at 7:53 PM by NixNivis

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:09 AM
Very nice job! Although im not a Star Trek fan,lol, the meshes are really quite amazing! Keep up the nice work, thanks again!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:16 AM
These are fabulous.

Can I just add I have encountered a problem with your Starfleet Uniforms that I noticed on my Sims and they were using Maxis Skintones. If you would like to PM me I can explain in further detail, but great work.

Live long and Prosper!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:05 AM
I love it! I love you for making them! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 3:51 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Aug 2007 at 4:33 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
Beautiful! Now my Starfleet cadets can LOOK like Starfleet cadets.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 10:14 AM
Wow!, these look great! [Downloads] and just ideal for the new Simfleet Academy!...

Thanks for the taking time to create/upload/share with us - brilliant work!. :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:31 AM
These are awesome! Thank you, nixnivis! :D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 3:44 AM
Yes!!! Cadet uniforms. Finally some clothing options for my Starfleet Academy students. You rule, nixnivis. Waiting impatiently for the dress uniforms

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:01 AM
Love your work! Thank you! Just curious...is there any difference between young adult and adult clothing other than the fact that young adult clothing requires University? In the past, I have successfully used SimPE to allow my adults to wear young adult clothing and vice-versa. I was just wondering if the meshes were different in some way.

Live in the know...
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:49 AM
soobok6336, nope, mesh-wise there's no difference. The only difference is that little number in SimPE, that's all.

Glad to hear you like my work!