Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hidden Maxis Aging Stages

by Triple_sSs Posted 19th Aug 2007 at 3:22 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 7:51 PM
Perfect for my middle-class sims! My dads either look like young hipsters or old fogies

Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:00 PM
AAAHH!! What did you do to that poor bus driver She was looking so cute at first, now she's all scary! Good job!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:38 PM
Did you happen to find the controller that went with it too? I've been looking for that thing for a couple of weeks at least!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:03 PM
Euw - for the Cryptkeeper in all of us?

LOL Nice find!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 1:22 AM
lol at that pic haha great find, i will inflict this look upon the sim of my mum :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:40 AM
GOOD GOD!!

I'm going to find a happy place.. T_T

woke up with beauty in my bed.
#8 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:18 AM
Cool! How intresting!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 4:35 PM
great thing! thank you a lot!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 6:40 PM
LMAO this is BRILLIANT lol I went to a concert last night and saw this woman from behind she looked about 25 she turned around her face was like the 4th one no joke my husband was like "wat a butterface" lol

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:51 PM
lol this is great.
Thanks!

X freakNpink
Baby, I look like an outlaw
Myspace
PETA ROCKS!
Don't drink your milk!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:27 AM
oo! these have actually always been available for elders, at the end of the face makeup, but now everyone can be old!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 5:18 PM
Phaenoh, I don't know what you mean by "controller," I'm not that much of a sims 2 hacker, so I don't think I could find that "controller" thing as I don't even know what you mean unfortunately.

And starbucks_dreams, some people have said they also have these aging stages enabled for elders, but as far as I know, most people including me don't.

Thanks guys for your comments!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 4:49 AM
uhh how does this work? Do they get them after they start to age or do you put them on in the mirror, or...??

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lushesslady
lol at that pic haha great find, i will inflict this look upon the sim of my mum :D

LMFAO!!! Thats a great idea XD
I deleted my mom's sim though, cuz she kept bringing my dad over and they ate all the food XD

Paysites suck.
&& they don't keep anything away from us anymore,

because...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XxSimsrulexX
uhh how does this work? Do they get them after they start to age or do you put them on in the mirror, or...??

They are Full Face Makeup, so you either use the mirror to put on the wrinkles, or you put them on in bodyshop.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:39 PM
*scarms like a girl*

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 2:33 AM
It's morbid, depressing, and slightly psychopathic. Indeed, the guy who actually created these is one sick SOB, and you aren't any better for uploading it.

Great job!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 3:00 PM
I was always wondering why are those only available for elders. Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 3rd May 2009 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eabarnestomball
It's morbid, depressing, and slightly psychopathic. Indeed, the guy who actually created these is one sick SOB, and you aren't any better for uploading it.

Great job!!!!

Agreed.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 6:06 AM
i seen the to old ladies at season wears that mask!
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 2:23 AM
hahahahah rotflmfao im so making little kids that look like old ladies ha..he...(bursts into a fit of hysterical giggles)

dats a parrot made it myself tehe HI MUM

__(")>
_<( )>
...." "
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 3:06 PM
you can also find these in cas debug mode (ctrl N)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 5:12 PM
This is creepy! Otherwise, thanks! I love realistic makeup like this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 4:09 PM
Awesome. Now not all of my middle-aged Sims will look like college kids.
Page 1 of 2