Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coldcreek Cemetery

by x_darkest_dreams_x Posted 20th Aug 2007 at 1:54 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 5:08 PM by x_darkest_dreams_x

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:06 PM
Reminds me of some of the old European cemetaries (E.g. Highgate West in London or St. Marx Friedhof in Vienna)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:19 PM
I love it xD

So Interwined
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 12:34 AM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 21st Aug 2007 at 7:12 PM.
Very creepy, I love it... Just a question, you list boots' gravestones 1-5 twice, is there 2 sets? I only found the 5. Actually now that I look at it everything is listed twice. Oh well I've got all anyway everything should work fine I'm sure

Anyway, great job!!!

**I'm sorry you didn't have to change it on account of me I was just curious if I might be missing some objects that I couldn't find or something.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 12:50 AM
I love this! Its so nice.

;D It would look nice as a CAS.
*hint hint*

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 1:33 AM
Very kewl! Thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Reminds me of some of the old European cemetaries (E.g. Highgate West in London or St. Marx Friedhof in Vienna)
Yep that was what I was aiming for! Those cemeteries are amazing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
Very creepy, I love it... Just a question, you list boots' gravestones 1-5 twice, is there 2 sets? I only found the 5. Actually now that I look at it everything is listed twice. Oh well I've got all anyway everything should work fine I'm sure

Anyway, great job!!!

YEAH xD.. I hate uploading them cause it like repeats the things more then once for some reason.. but I fixed the repeating things now xDDD. I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the compliment =]
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:54 AM
THIS IS AMAZING!! SO pretty and my name is in the bio right? SOO when people put it on there games... it'll hav my name? =O SOO COOL! HAHAHA! Love it!!! YOUR SO AWESOME!! =D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 5:53 AM
I love it! I'm going to convert it to residential and have a sim live there.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 7:08 PM
I just had to come back and tell you how absolutely cool it looks in the game... I had no problem whatsoever. I just wish it wasn't a community lot, cuz I too would like a sim to live in it. I'm sure there's a way to convert it to a resident lot so if there's anyone who knows the way I can I would so greatly appreciate it.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:14 PM
This is very cool, Thank You!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:55 AM
Beautiful work! My vampire sims will definitely be lurking about here ;-)
Forum Resident
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 8:35 PM
This is gorgeous! =o Thanks so much, it'll look lovely next to my ancient chapel.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:08 AM
Very very beautiful.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM
I agree with all of you, this is fantastic! It didn't show up in my game though.. Is there a way to fix this? I've got all the exp packs and stuff packs, if this info is of any use.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 7:02 AM
I've tried to install this lot a couple times now and i keep getting the message that the archive is either corrupted or unknown format.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by runboirn
I've tried to install this lot a couple times now and i keep getting the message that the archive is either corrupted or unknown format.

OH NO this is really bad... it works for some people, while others it doesn't. I guess I am going to have to work on the file! Sorry for the inconvienience. I dunno what's wrong with it though, cause how does it work in some people's games? I am really new to this, but I willl try to fix it! Thanks for letting me know though!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by runboirn

I don't want to mess things up even more, but, in my case, the installer worked fine. The "successfully installed" message appeared, but the lot didn't in game.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
I just had to come back and tell you how absolutely cool it looks in the game... I had no problem whatsoever. I just wish it wasn't a community lot, cuz I too would like a sim to live in it. I'm sure there's a way to convert it to a resident lot so if there's anyone who knows the way I can I would so greatly appreciate it.

All you have to do is change the lot zoning and then you can live in it.

It worked fine in my game! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 9:22 AM
Downloaded and installed it tonight. You did a great job, Looks wonderful in game. The only thing I had happen was that some of the flooring didn't show up. No biggie.
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:33 PM Last edited by lellymo : 6th Sep 2007 at 4:42 PM.
Wow, this looks amazing!!
I'm about to go and see if its worked... *fingers crossed*
xD
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:19 PM
It is awesome! However, I couldn't download it =S it is always incomplete, is there aby chance that you could re-upload the file? so my sims will rest in peace! xD
Really, it's a great lot, and I've tried countless times to download it without success; if you uploaded it again I'd be very thankful!
cheers
Nuria
#24 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:34 AM
I almost cried when i saw this !!!! It is soooo fantastic! Thanks! in fact this has inspired me to make a vampire movie!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_of_Death
I almost cried when i saw this !!!! It is soooo fantastic! Thanks! in fact this has inspired me to make a vampire movie!

WOW I'm glad you like it! ^^ Haha and I am very glad it has inspired you as well =D
Page 1 of 2