Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invis-O-Rug with Pentacle Inlay

by pickles260 Posted 30th Aug 2007 at 6:52 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM by pickles260 : need to comply with guidelines

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:57 AM
I love this XD Thank you so much.

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:27 AM
Cool. That's just the right!! Thank you.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:48 PM
Beautiful and simple. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 7:47 AM
Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing this!
My sims will definately enjoy this!!!

<3

~Blood Tears of an Angel~
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:44 AM
I am sorry to bring you some bad news, but it doesn't show up in my game, and I have looked through the catalog and all possible recolors. And I have also tried re-installing it a number of times.
I have all the expansions and all stuff packs so I'm thinking it might be compatibility problems with the later expansions. It would be nice if you or someone else could look into it because I am in an extreme need of this pentacle/pentagram.

-Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hakketomat
I am sorry to bring you some bad news, but it doesn't show up in my game, and I have looked through the catalog and all possible recolors. And I have also tried re-installing it a number of times.
I have all the expansions and all stuff packs so I'm thinking it might be compatibility problems with the later expansions. It would be nice if you or someone else could look into it because I am in an extreme need of this pentacle/pentagram.

-Thanks

I have this same problem, I can't find it anywhere, and I wonder if it's a compatibility issue too because I also have all the expansions and stuffs. I'm trying to build a Wiccan Temple and I would love this to be the centerpiece of the building so if you could maybe figure something out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvermoonchan
I have this same problem, I can't find it anywhere, and I wonder if it's a compatibility issue too because I also have all the expansions and stuffs. I'm trying to build a Wiccan Temple and I would love this to be the centerpiece of the building so if you could maybe figure something out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I can't get it to show up in game either. Although I don't have all the expansion packs I do have many of them. It just doesn't show up. It'd be nice if I even knew where it was supposed to be instead of doing a full search after every retry.

Please anyone that could help drop me a line.