Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ineb Default Painting Replacements // Martin Abel Set v1

by DOEreoh Posted 31st Aug 2007 at 4:52 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2014 at 2:00 PM by HugeLunatic

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:57 AM
awsome set....thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 11:31 AM
Pretty Good
This is a great set of paintings thanks.

Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:23 PM
could you please also make these as normal paintings you can buy? I like a lot of these, but my sims dont like to paint and i also have another replacement paint set thats also cool and now i want to use both..
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 2:07 AM
Awsome painting! How can I exactly find them?

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM
I agree. Could you please make these buyable? I downloaded your other replacement set and I dont want to over-ride that one with this one. Please???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 1:57 AM Last edited by DOEreoh : 3rd Sep 2007 at 2:22 AM.
they look pretty much identical to the screenshot in my game!!!

but then again i have a strong computer with one of the TOP geForce graphics cards out there...

if it looks really all that bad.....you should upgrade your computer afa!

----------------------------

on an other note.....i do plan to make these buyable, and probably bigger aswell! like 1 and 2 tile paintings or something!

but i still have a couple of body mesh projects that i need to finish up before doing object recolors!

i made 2 similar sets for personal use and figured id share them in the meantime!!!

come back occasionally to see if ive added something to your liking!

thanks

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:40 PM
your going to make us wait.... you tease

but anyway, thank you very much
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 6:51 PM
These paintings are HOT!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:58 PM
I'd never even heard of that artist before, but I... I mean, my sims are very interested now Please make them buyable!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 6:22 PM
Nice. I already grabbed those from the adult site, and thanks to you I'll soon be able to make my own.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:46 PM
glad you like...and that i can help!

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 2:23 PM
tottaly awsome set. =)

i didnt know you could change the default pics. thats cool.

ta so much.

xx

..<\*?!><..Nina Von Teese..><!?*/>..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:47 PM
we can do pretty much anything if we try hard enough! :P

though we have Saramkirk's efforts to thank for these!

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:33 PM
Awesome! Btw, i was wondering where you got the outfit for your sim in the screenshots? It looks sooo sexy for my nypho sim :p
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 6:28 AM
what i really want is one easle that would make only these paintings. so my other sims could still paint other things.

i dont do any game "tweaking" myself, i just grab other folks stuff and use it for my own twisted gain...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 6:09 PM
guineapig...i msg'ed you.

somethingdifferent...

i dont think its possible to have only ONE easle making certain paintings. the easle and the paintings are considered as seperate objects in the game. i may be wrong though.

anyways im sorry to say that its not in my abilities to make something like that.

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 11:19 PM
well, i apperciate you reading my request. i have a few easles that make different paintings, but i dont remember where i got them, i havent gotten the chance to play with them much either, i know one of them errors out...but at least 2 of them work fine and make different pics.

they are great pics, and i'd love them as regular "buyables" too...
making them work with the easle in and of it's self is way beyond my abilities, so deffinately thanx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 4:17 PM
interesting!

well show me where you found the special easels and i will have a look at them to see if i am able to do your request or not!

and if not...then theres always the buyable versions to look forward to. many have asked me for this so its deffinately something ill have to look into also.

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 6:20 AM
pm'ed you with the page
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 12:49 AM
Are you still planning to make these into buyable? I have them as defaults already but I'd rather buy them and save the time.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 5:50 PM
Cooool!!
I love Martin Abel's creations, thanks sooo much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 8:34 PM
yah i guess i should do the work and make them buyable!

but i havent been making anything ina few months...in fact this week is the 1st time i've played since i went on my last stuff making crazy spree!

but i seem to be slowly getting back into it! so...

thanks for showing interest all!

DOEreoh
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 12:38 PM
Everytime that I try to download the Martin Able replacement set, I always get the Hosh Howard set. The file I download is labled:

"MTS2_DOEreoh_610525_InebDefaultPaintingReplacements_MartinAbleSet_v1"

But inside the file the contents are the same as the Josh Howard set.

I love the Martin Able ste and would really like to use it. Is this a problem anyone here has any knowledge of? Anyway to fix it?

Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:36 AM
These look great, thanks!
Page 1 of 2