Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hoenheim of Light (Fullmetal Alchemist)

by Arialonomus Posted 3rd Sep 2007 at 6:06 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:26 PM by Arialonomus

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 8:45 AM
That's awesome!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 4:45 PM
Hmm I was wondering who thier dad was and I haven't been keeping up with this show since school started so I'm just gonna have to get the dvd's great work on this sim! Are you thinking of making anymore characters?

Hey Im having one of those things, you know, a headache with pictures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 10:31 PM
I'm considering, not quite sure though, maybe Lyra or some of the others, I wanna make those obscure supporting roles that you don't see alot of.

[Insert witty and hilarious signature here]
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:58 AM
Wooo, you hit 'em straight on! Awesome job

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:12 PM
I am such a fan of the series and this Sim will fit perfectly with the rest of my anime made town I have in the works for the Sims. Thank you o- so much for him

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:34 PM
Squeeee! I just finished watching this series so I decided to search FullMetal here. I'm sooo happy I found some!! You did a great job on him!!!! Thanks!

And as I lay there in bed, I looked up at the millions of stars, and wondered, Where the heck is my ceiling?
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 9:52 AM
I tried to download this but the link to the classic trenchcoat is dead! i been looking everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE but i cant find any trench coats that match this sim can anyone help please
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 6:51 PM
For some reason the link for the trenchcoat says .net instead of .org, just thought I'd throw that out there
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:27 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry about the trenchcoat issue, when I made this sim, InSim was hosted as a .net.

I never changed the link to .org, but It's fixed now!

[Insert witty and hilarious signature here]