Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Air Force Spouse Career_requested

by senesi2003 Posted 7th Sep 2007 at 10:50 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2007 at 4:05 PM by senesi2003

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:55 AM
Thank you soooo much for taking the time to do this!!! I'm going to go play it right now!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:21 PM
Lol, that's great! Now that's MY job!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:45 PM
Thanks so much! It's really great, so keep it up! :D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 10:45 AM
Now I have seen everything. Great Idea. My job as well IRL. Thank you for making this.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 5:04 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:11 PM
Default Being the spouse of someone is now a career???
Being the spouse of anyone is NOT a career, let alone a job - otherwise, there would be almost 0% Unemployment rate. LOL Yes, the word is 'unemployment.' This is still English. 'Jobless' isn't an English word, it's a direct translation of a German word, 'arbeitslos'.

I think people need to buy an education and then get out and get a life of their own.

A rose by any other name is still someone surrounded by a bunch of pricks!

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.
You can give a person knowledge, but you cannot make them think!

The grass is always greener on the other side, because it's astroturf! -all by Heather Ceana
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 11:02 PM
As an Air Force wife of 21 years. THANK YOU, and yes I have done all those jobs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:25 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 10:38 PM
Thank you.