Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deluxe Town Home III

by Ramond Posted 8th Sep 2007 at 4:18 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:23 PM
Excellent work. Hope some more homes in this series will follow. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:32 PM
I agree. I have your other homes in this series, and I love them. Hope to see this get featured, as well.
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:36 PM
The design of this townhome is outstanding to say the least! Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of the community.
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:39 PM
Very pretty, nice job, thanks!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsson1970
Excellent work. Hope some more homes in this series will follow. Thank you!

I hope to do at least three more, for a total of six. But who knows! This is becoming a bit of an addiction for me.

Thank you for your comment, Larsson. It means a lot to me. :D

~Raymond~
Instructor
#7 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 6:30 PM
Another great house, Ramond! I have also used a lot of the CC you used in this house and love the way it looks. Keep up the good work!
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 6:41 PM
Brilliant work as always Ramond, I've loved all the homes in this series. Thanks!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:30 PM
Your favourite and mine too. Really luxury this one. Excellent choice of the MacArthur windows. Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nanisim
Your favourite and mine too. Really luxury this one. Excellent choice of the MacArthur windows. Thanks

Yes, I love those windows! :lovestruc

~Raymond~
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:20 PM
I love this series...I've used this houses to build a new improved PleasantView and they make a stunning and realistic neighborhood.
Simply gorgeous, thanks !

Who ? Me ?!?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:19 AM
I am *seriously* addicted to this series of homes! Totally gorgeous, fantastic little touches! Can't wait for the rest of them!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 4:38 PM
This Townhome is excellent. I love the layout, the way you furnished it, the lanscaping and just everything. The indoor swimming pool was a nice touch.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:13 PM
Wow I really like this one, it's the prettiest from the series ! I particularly like the outside design. I hope the upcoming ones will look that good. Thank you !
I have a little question. I downloaded the unfurnished version because I like to do this myself, but I saw a couple of pieces that I'd like to download separately. It's on the "Interiors" picture, the top left corner screenshot ; there's a half-round console and an antique clock upon it. Referring to your list I thought they were from Tarox but couldn't dig them out there. Could you possibly tell me where I will find them ? Thank you very much.

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:44 PM
Aww really nice looking house ! this serie is great, I'm looking for the next !
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:06 PM
I love your houses.. but i dont have the seasons exp... i tired downloading them anyway but it just crashes when i try to get into the house.. any chance of maybe uploading the houses without seasons? :/ if thats possible? not sure..
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:56 PM
Awesome! Thanks a lot. I am so glad to see that you will do at least a few more. I love this style so much.

i'm a hazard to myself
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chooflee
Wow I really like this one, it's the prettiest from the series ! I particularly like the outside design. I hope the upcoming ones will look that good. Thank you !
I have a little question. I downloaded the unfurnished version because I like to do this myself, but I saw a couple of pieces that I'd like to download separately. It's on the "Interiors" picture, the top left corner screenshot ; there's a half-round console and an antique clock upon it. Referring to your list I thought they were from Tarox but couldn't dig them out there. Could you possibly tell me where I will find them ? Thank you very much.

I've sent you a PM.

~Raymond~
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 3:05 PM Last edited by mtm_625 : 17th Sep 2007 at 3:27 PM. Reason: change wording
Thanks for sharing this great townhome, as well as the other two. It also has a great design. However, I have one problem - when I download it and try to install it into the game it says "Please double click a custom content package to install". It would be helpful if anyone can figure this out. Thanks.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:59 PM
I Love the look of this house and im sure that my sims will like it too I also like the other two houses you have made keep up the good work!

ps.I have the same problem as mtm_625. I download the FURNISHED version of the house and it tells me "Please double click a custom content package to install". But the UNFURNISHED version does not. Any help is useful!

~HerraApina
"Sims 24/7"
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:12 PM
Your houses look amazing, I love them :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 7:07 PM
I love this house but it wont install for me, I tried all the ways that are available and none of them worked. Could you possibly re-upload it or something?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 9:15 PM
I am officially in love with these houses These are awesome, thank you so much!

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:12 AM
I agree with coastal cutie, when I try to install the furnished version it doesn't work.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:28 AM
Indeed, the furnished version doesn't appear to be working.
Page 1 of 2