Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twikkii Temple Hotel 2

by br3no Posted 16th Sep 2007 at 6:11 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2007 at 8:34 AM by br3no

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:36 PM
Thanks for sharing, this looks cool :D

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 10:12 PM
Cool looking.

More Power !!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 12:17 AM
Well I wouldnt call it a 6 stars, the hotel while had an excellent theme as well as room design for the hotel rooms lacked an penthouse suite and well as an complementry Spa and Bar. But excellent exterior design though.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gyrobot
Well I wouldnt call it a 6 stars, the hotel while had an excellent theme as well as room design for the hotel rooms lacked an penthouse suite and well as an complementry Spa and Bar. But excellent exterior design though.

The hotel is my design to begin with. I wanted a hotel that stood out amongst the drab pastel colored bricks-for-buildings you see in tropical destinations. Just click my name and you'll find the original hotel in all its stonelike, tropical glory.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 10:33 AM
Thank EpicCheese as well as me its his design in the begining so dont say that I have a good floor plan

Br3no!
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:23 AM
I added a link at the top of the page for the epiccheese original
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 3:23 AM
It keeps crashing my game, but the pics are nice .