Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coctail dress for elder lady (3 colors)

by Milsa Posted 17th Sep 2007 at 5:52 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:48 AM
I know this is an absolutely stupid question but is the mesh needed: Mesh_AAStyle_FEslimdress_042407??????

These are so fabulous!

EDIT: Yes, a really stupid question as I did not pay attention and searched for the mesh and there is was with the recolors!!!!

My bad! But your designs are divine!
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 3:34 AM
Always good to see stylish stuff for elders. I still think that the Sims are missing the boat regarding ages. "Adults" are 20- or at most 30-somethings, "Elders" totter around as though they have one foot in the grave... The 40-somethings to 60-somethings are a huge gap. (I'm 66, but still upright, fit, and active! - my wife is over 60 but would put a lot of 20-somethings to shame!)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:16 AM
I love these for My stylin' grannies =]
Thank You

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:28 AM
And again a very good work! My elders can't get enough of your fashion ! Thank you.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:56 AM
simple but very beautiful! my grannies will love them! thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:07 AM
Beautiful, classy, elegant. My elder sims thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:15 PM
so beautiful....thank u...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 12:09 PM
Very nice texture and colors, I like them.

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 1:02 PM
Nice! Great work! My grandma is gonna be smokin hot now! Thanks!!!