Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Retro Wallpapers (16 Different Styles)

by La_exotique Posted 20th Sep 2007 at 8:03 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 12:15 PM
fantastic thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 1:58 PM
These are gorgeous! Thanks a crunch!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 2:11 PM
I love these wallpapers. They're the fun and funky that a love without looking like they're overdoing a room! Thanks so much for putting these together and uploading!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 2:36 PM
Oh ! First time you do this ? Well it's a success ! ^^
Thanks you for your work !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by midnightmetal84
I love these wallpapers. They're the fun and funky that a love without looking like they're overdoing a room! Thanks so much for putting these together and uploading!

Thank you very much, i'm glad you like them, i also wanted something simple and colorful and didn't find too many out there that i liked.

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm glad you can find use for them.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:10 PM
fantasic.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 11:10 PM
I never post comments, and I just HAD to comment on these. Awesome work. Maybe another set is in the works? *hint hint* LOL Seriously though, thanx for the awesome work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 3:43 AM
wow thank you, i just learnt how to make wallpaper thanks to the tutorial on here, i have a set of wooden flooring, i hope they do good too
but definately i will try and come out with some different wallpaper goodies
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 4:46 AM Last edited by gonkski222 : 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:36 PM.
These remind me of squidfinger designs, which I love. They'll go quite well with lasciel's beddings.

Thank you!!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 4:53 AM
i checked out squidfinger designs, i think only one of those wallpapers are his, all his other patterns are awesome but too small of details for walls

there is some really awesome photoshop patterns and brushes on deviant art
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 3:03 PM
Great job! I think they are very cool.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 8:29 PM
Oooooh I love stuff like this, thank you so much! <3

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:29 AM
These are just perfect! Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:02 AM
i used to hang wallpaper and boarder, Some of these look oddly familiar,
very well done!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 3:30 PM
love the way you present the walls, they look great, thanks.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by La_exotique
i checked out squidfinger designs, i think only one of those wallpapers are his, all his other patterns are awesome but too small of details for walls

there is some really awesome photoshop patterns and brushes on deviant art

4 of them are squidfingers patterns that someone has ripped off and claimed as their own on deviantart it looks like - that's a shame considering he makes his stuff freely available.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lasciel
4 of them are squidfingers patterns that someone has ripped off and claimed as their own on deviantart it looks like - that's a shame considering he makes his stuff freely available.
that sucks, there were so many patterns on deviant art that most of them are replica's, it seemed like everyone was ripping off everyone else
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 10:42 PM
hey love the wallpapers i was just wondering what did you search on deviant art to get all of these? i searched everything that ahs to do with wallpaper but the only stuff that came up was like wallpapers for your computer. but i love these wallpapers anyway nice job.

Saltine crackers must rule the earth!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redautumnx3
hey love the wallpapers i was just wondering what did you search on deviant art to get all of these? i searched everything that ahs to do with wallpaper but the only stuff that came up was like wallpapers for your computer. but i love these wallpapers anyway nice job.

i downloaded photoshop patterns, i did a search for "photoshop patterns"
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 2:47 AM
thank yoou soo much, why at top says : "Thank you for looking," I mean: Thank you for making this amazing walls!

.Peace & Hugs.
<3
  1. Turtles (Lol :D)
  2. Save Ducks 8-)
  3. Give *Hugs*
  4. Eat Cupcakes <3
  5. Enjoy Life and be nice :)
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 4:06 PM
thank you so much!!
ever since i downloaded this set, i've used atleast 2 or 3 of these gorgeous wallpapers on each house on my game.
please please please make millions of other wallpapers since you have so good taste! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:31 PM
Soooo gorgeous! Thankyou so much- it's rare that I actually come across a wallpaper set that I like, and now I can't stop using them.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:47 AM
I try to keep everything labeled so I know what to delete if something messes up my game. I wish more people would file their downloads like you did.
Instructor
#25 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 6:04 AM
Wow. I love your walls. They're gorgeous! This is what I've been looking for so Thank You!
Page 1 of 2