Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated for BV* 4 Jewelry Sets - Daily Sims 100th edition (december, 2006)

by Orodruin Posted 27th Sep 2007 at 2:43 PM - Updated 10th May 2014 at 12:28 PM by mustluvcatz : changed link to lianasims to correct link

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:13 PM
These are gorgeous! Beautiful job on the hand-painted ones!

Keep up the great work, Orodruin. I can't wait for my bride Sim to flaunt these at her wedding
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:26 PM
Hi, they're really great. I'd like to have them in the real world

But, I have a question, they're updated to work with the Bon Voyage, or will they apear in glasses? Anyway, they're great!

Thank you a lot for your work!!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#4 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:34 PM
Yes, starting to create BV jewelry (or update) to be buyable would be very great

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:50 PM
Will these show up in the BV jewelry section, or will they pop up in the glasses section?

These are really pretty!
Theorist
#6 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:21 PM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 9:20 PM
Hi all and thank you for your comments!

For now these jewelry sets will still appear under glasses section. I will work on an update for BV as soon as possible. I have found a tutorial to convert them.
Hope these will still suit at least for a while...

*Please don't upload my creations on The Exchange or on Pay sites. Thank you*
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:48 PM
The jewelry sets beautiful, amazing work. Could you upload the asian model that wears the pearls, she's gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:09 AM
The jewelry set are great. My favorite is the indianset 1. Great work and thank you very much for this great download.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 9:58 AM
These are stunningly beautiful! Yes, you're right -- it would have been a terrible shame if these had been lost in limbo. Congratulations on such a great job.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 10:13 AM
Great work!!! Looks so beautiful. - Thanks for sharing it!!
Theorist
#12 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 6:07 AM
Wow, these are beautiful!

I hate to ask, but will these flash blue?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 8:05 PM
Thanks again for your comments!

Sophie-David> they shall not flash blue, but I can't guarantee you they won't. They work fine in my game and in my friends' game too.

Theorist
#14 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:26 AM
Thank you Orodruin! I know some meshes do not flash blue in my game also, and I am glad this is likely one of them.
Theorist
#15 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orodruin
Hi all and thank you for your comments!

For now these jewelry sets will still appear under glasses section. I will work on an update for BV as soon as possible. I have found a tutorial to convert them.
Hope these will still suit at least for a while...
I don't know if its the same one, but I just found a BV jewelry conversion tutorial here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 6:10 PM
Sophie-David> thank you! It's the same tutorial I am working with to convert my jewels. I think if I succeed converting them I will offer two versions: one for base game only and one for Bon Voyage. Than you for your interest!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:47 AM
Absolutely stunning! Thx a lot! PS: The models are beautiful.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 3:31 AM
Thank you Thank you Thank you, it's so nice to have something different for BV!
Theorist
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orodruin
Sophie-David> thank you! It's the same tutorial I am working with to convert my jewels. I think if I succeed converting them I will offer two versions: one for base game only and one for Bon Voyage. Than you for your interest!
O my, you did it! Congratulations and thank you very much!
Alchemist
#20 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 7:53 AM
Your earrings are so beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 3:14 PM
oh my dude! im in love! these are so beautiful, one i put these on my sims , they are never comming off! lol

Field Researcher
#22 Old 19th May 2010 at 10:04 AM
Thanks a lot for this :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 3:30 AM
These are beautiful and I look forward to giving them to my Lady, but I can't download the mesh. It says "This site is under construction," but it looks very much like the kind of thing that would pop up if the URL isn't owned. Do you know if the mesh can be downloaded somewhere else?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:38 PM
PLEASE tell me where you got the hair for the model wearing the red set. I had it in my game but accidentally deleted it last year and I can no longer find it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 6:39 PM
thanks