Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ECHOES By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 28th Sep 2007 at 2:45 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:30 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:22 AM
This mansion looks great! The only thing I would again like to see in your future homes are daytime screenshots as well so we can see the lot more clearly. Thanks!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:23 AM
wow!!! look awesome lot!!you did great job,Thank you so much,
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 6:42 AM
What can I say? It's simply beautiful, like all of your brilliant creations. I envy you! All your hard work and dedication that you've put into your creations is by all means, incredible. Do please keep it up as always, I am looking forward to more of your beautiful homes. Have a wonderful day. <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 6:44 AM
Wow Lee,

Simply stunning! I love it, the layout is freakin awesome...Like all your lots this is brill, thank you *hugs*

One Amazing story and a brilliant writer
Ravenous
A Vampire Legend
Written by tifftoff9
Alchemist
#6 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 7:38 AM
Ah Lee, your beautiful lots are a real pleasure for the eyes, and a sweet consolation for me in these days (thank you friend for your words about Sheera, they were all true!). The slideshow is stunning (PinK Floyd? man, Echoes was my first Pink Floyd experience!), it enhances the beauty of this lot, it could be the place where the guys work on their music. Thanks once more and forever. Big kiss and ciao :lovestruc
Alchemist
#7 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:44 AM
Yeah, WOW is the first thing, the wide and open in this house is so great and the modern-industrial colums are eyecatching! You amaze me again! Thanks,
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#8 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 11:10 AM
I always know I'm going to look and just say 'wow' when you post something!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 1:32 PM
Brilliant, Lee! You amaze me every time....

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:30 PM
Awesome as ever man
Thanks for sharing
HUGS
Angel

Angelsways1
"Always Built With Love"
Come see my other creations at Angelsways1's Sims2 Creation Station and
Simcastic Designs
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:24 PM
Love it, Lee! Different from some of your other stuff... definitely proving that you can do anything you set your mind to.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 1:26 AM
Receiving such nice comments is just humbling...
Thank you all, very much,
makes it all worth it....

Lee
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#13 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 2:53 PM
Your lots are always a feast for the eyes Wonderful work!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:27 AM
As always, well done! Love the music in the video and the structure of this lot Babe! I think you do have a dayshot in that vid somewhere?? LOL

Thanks for sharing !
Instructor
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:18 AM
Absolutly amazing job as always Lee, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 12:51 PM
Just wanted to say Thank You!

* Pickles *
Theorist
#17 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:04 AM
awesome thanks!