Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black and White Fashion Mini Set

by BlueBerry11 Posted 28th Sep 2007 at 5:17 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 1:22 PM by -Maylin-

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 9:34 PM
wonderful recolors!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 9:12 AM
Thank you for all of your support psychosim. I appreciate all of the feedback you've given on my many clothing store sets very much.

"Either this wallpaper goes or I do." ~ Oscar Wilde on his deathbed
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:41 PM
you're welcome
It's the least to thank for a gift you get. And everything one gets for free is a gift, isn't it?
I just say what all the others who hit the thank-button thought but were too lazy to type. Keep up your good work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:44 PM
wow, these are really fantastic recolors! You have inspired me to create *drumroll*... A MEGA-SUPER-AWESOME SHOPPING CENTER! I know, so original right? Anywho, thank you! (yay, I rhymed!)

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.