Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greek Village

by Black0rchid Posted 30th Sep 2007 at 10:37 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 8:36 PM by Black0rchid

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 6:56 PM
Wow! :O I love it! Great job.

Thanks
//Sofia
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:38 AM
Mazin...
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:54 PM
Bravissima, BlackOrchid! E' stupendo!

Jenny The Witch... o Stregajenny
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 1:34 PM
Your houses are so great! I am so fond of them. Please keep going!^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 12:07 PM
this looks absolutely wonderful!! thank you!!:D
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:41 PM
lovely, a superb build:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 9:32 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! What a perfect and peaceful place to vacation, if only it were in RL. I love the layout, the colors you used, and as usual it is very playable. Such a wonderful lot. Thank you so much.

centime
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:08 PM
Hey, could you please upload the two first thing under cc not included? Those sites seem to not exist anymore.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 8:28 PM
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I just GOTS to find more beach frontage for my Sims so I can use these fabulous beachfront houses and restaurants and hotels!!! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 8:33 PM
I'm afraid saskar is right; the links do not work, but I found a link on the page to get to the beginning of the site. I thought I would look for the items. It turns out is a charge site (thru PayPal for each item), which I'm not interested in using paypal on personal websites. That's probably why you couldn't include those items. So, I will still try this out and hope I can just replace the "blue" items with something else. You might want to try just fixing the links and noting that they are not free items. Thanks again!

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 11:37 PM
Thank You
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 10:30 PM
Does this house go in water? I can't put it on land.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 8:11 PM
Thank you !!!