Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Far Away Eyes - 10 New Eye Colours

by Anva Posted 1st Oct 2007 at 3:04 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:23 PM by Anva

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 3:34 AM
These are the most beautiful eyes I have seen in a LONG time!!! THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 3:49 AM
Wow. I love the two-tone effect in these. Lovely!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:33 AM
wonderfull work anva realy pretty and the perfekt colors... a big THX

LG Arwen

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 9:10 AM
Bright but not to glossy, I love them, thank you!
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 10:57 AM
These are quite nifty, so I'll make defaults when I have the time since I'm mega-busy right now. The red eyes are specially reserved for vampires though!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:51 AM
What lovely eyes. These are probably the most realistic set you have done!
I'll download these as they have a distinctive look but I'll probably tweak them a bit for use in my own game (if that's ok) as they look a little bit like watercolour paintings (that's not a bad thing!).
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 1:50 PM
i think i'm in love with your model
she is gorgeous.
your eyes make her even prettier ^__^

why isn't she uploaded?!
:O
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 5:22 PM
I love these, I am on cc overload... but I am going to download these lol!!! Btw you need to upload that model.. she is sooo pretty... oh and also, where did you get that hair, I have been looking every where for it and i still want it even if its pay, hehe.... thanx in advance.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 5:31 PM
these are great! thanks you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 6:38 PM Last edited by Anva : 28th Oct 2007 at 5:00 AM.
I'll upload the model when I have a spare moment.

EDIT: The model was lost due to my stupidity, I'm currently re-making her, so it will be a bit longer.

SimplicityFlower - You may do anything you like to my stuff. If you can make them better, I'm not going to stop you!

Hotlilchick - The hair is free and from The Sims Artist Union, female hair number 14. The site likes to go offline a lot, so if it doesn't work try again in a day or so.
Instructor
#12 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 8:34 PM
These are gorgeous! Thanks :]
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 10:10 PM
Very realistic! Thanks.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anva
I'll upload the model when I have a spare moment.

SimplicityFlower - You may do anything you like to my stuff. If you can make them better, I'm not going to stop you!

Hotlilchick - The hair is free and from The Sims Artist Union, female hair number 14. The site likes to go offline a lot, so if it doesn't work try again in a day or so.

Thank you so much!!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:20 PM
These eyes look so beautiful. And the model is stunning!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 8:31 PM
Thank you so much, Anva! These are really beautiful. I'm going to use them on my Sims
Instructor
#17 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 4:25 PM
These eyes are amazing... If only I knew how to make them defaults for my game! Ugh!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 2:54 PM
I'm making these into defaults, they're too pretty not to! And somebody requested it, too. I'll credit you, of course.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 10:10 AM
Do these eyes have a dark shadow that comes down over the eyes when the Sim makes a wide-eyed expression? Cause I *really* like these eyes but I find eyes with the dark shadows unplayable. :T

Awesims: My Sims blog with downloads, stories and more.