Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 "LUTS" BJD outfits

by chakaru Posted 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:41 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2007 at 12:18 PM by tiggerypum

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 11:08 PM
WOW! I love these clothes! Thanks for sharing them they are very detailed!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 11:40 PM
these are absolutely gorgeous.
thank you very much! ^-^
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:20 AM
oh my god, love! <3 x 100
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:21 PM
Very nice. I love all of them. Thanks a bunch for sharing :D.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:51 AM
I need new clothings for my sim vampires, and I just love your outfit #3 in this set here. Thanks for sharing.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:24 AM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 8th Oct 2007 at 11:33 AM.
Oh my Gosh, WOW!!!

These are very sexy male clothes, I love them!!!

Thankyou for sharing these, they're awesome!

The Helga mesh looks nice... wish I had known about it! (So hard to find beautiful male hair).

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
Oh my Gosh, WOW!!!

These are very sexy male clothes, I love them!!!

Thankyou for sharing these, they're awesome!

The Helga mesh looks nice... wish I had known about it! (So hard to find beautiful male hair).
It may be one of my female to male conversions over at Wicked Sims. I have converted loads of hair for men.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HIM666
It may be one of my female to male conversions over at Wicked Sims. I have converted loads of hair for men.

It is! *hearts* I am a huge fan of your conversions but did not have the time to comment yet. But I will! I love your work!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chakaru
It is! *hearts* I am a huge fan of your conversions but did not have the time to comment yet. But I will! I love your work!
Cool ;-) No worrys you did not have to comment but I am happy you like the hair! I am especially liking these gorgeous clothes! Please say you will make more lol!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 1:49 AM
I love each and everyone of these! I agree with you Chakaru HIM is the master of giving our male simmies some love buy converting female hairs!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by josebritofino1991
I really like the outfits, especially number 3! I don't know why, but I love the chain :P
I also like the model and the number three's hair, but helgasims is closed and I can't find the hair anywhere else, can you tell me where to get the hair and model?

actually, the femme version is avaliable at tsr {free}
http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...2/SetID_520463/
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:44 AM
I just wanted to let you know, I have created a hairstyle for all genders and ages. I was doing up some preview pictures and ended up creating a sim that suits one of your outfits beautifully. (The Oriental one at the top). He looks just stunning in it, and he previews my hair gorgeously.

I will be uploading my hair at some point at MTS2 and I'll be using him as the model. I'll be sending you credit for featuring the outfit in my photos.

If you're curious, I've linked pictures of my download. But only the back shades and just adult male and adult female.

I really like the elegant look you have happening with your male outfits. There are a lot of "gothic" sims clothing.. and J-pop inspired stuff... but I like your outfits specifically because they have a sophistication that others seem to lack...

Here is the link, BTW.
http://community.livejournal.com/ec...sims2/5784.html

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:34 AM
I really am loving your male outfits, hope to see lots more from you! They're all great. My only problem is the mesh files aren't included and I don't see a where to get link. May I have the mesh filename pleaseplease, I really want to see these in my game

&again I love your creations really fab
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:04 AM
Outfit 3 is the boy for me!! Fantastic! Thanks so much for such a darling outfit!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 3:23 AM
I'm sold on 2 and 3 - YUM! They are gorgeous, thanks! :D

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 6:41 AM
OMG!!! Thank you so much for these clothes!
I have always loved BJD clothes, and now I get to have some
for my sims! These will look great on my male sims! :D
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 7:09 PM Last edited by skye : 4th Jun 2008 at 7:48 PM.
Men are finally getting some more outfits, and not those pudgy stodgy looking clothes!
thank you so much!
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 6:14 AM
Thanks! This is way too cool!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 3:31 AM
Thanks for sharing.