Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

21 all-ages retextures/recolors of Louis' Sohma Shigure's hair *GENETICS UPDATED 12/02/07*

by alkaloid Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 2:49 AM - Updated 16th May 2008 at 2:11 PM by alkaloid

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:31 AM
I absolutely adore Shigure's hair! I couldn't wait to see all of your recolors! As much as I love reds (all shades included) I find I'm really partial to Aubergine! A truly inspired collection, thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 8:27 AM
i love the hair here. gorgous colors and wonderful textures. i like rich darker colors red hairs myself. so simcribbing hair is just one file and is a mesh in black too? that all i could find for the mesh for this hair. i think folk will be confused about this mesh , and could use a note on that ?
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 10:17 AM
The mesh has only one recolor (which is black or is it darkbrown?),since Louis made it specially for her Shigure sim,so she only made one recolor for the mesh.
Am actually glad to finally get some other recolors of this hair since its one of my favourite male hair (i used it for my Hatori Sohma sim,lol),thanks for sharing this with us!
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:31 PM
Beautiful job ! I love these recolors ! Thank you Alkaloid !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 10:49 PM
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 12:47 AM
Thank you SO MUCH!!! I wanted to do this same project myself but I never got around to it. This is my favourite male hairstyle, bar none, and I have always been frustrated that it only came in one colour. As it is, half my sim guys wear the original colour cause I like the style so much LOL!

Thanks again and again! I am particularly happy that you made it on Melodies' mesh so now my toddler boys will look as cute as their grown-up dads and brothers.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 11:41 PM
The pictures do not do the hair justice, and they're excellent pictures! Great hair for "anime" or "studious" characters, and they look great in-game!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 2:57 AM
This and Raon No 19 for men have always been my favourite male Sims hairs but the original was so limited. Thanks a million for such a wide selection of colours!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 6:23 AM
Simply fantastic! This was exactly the sort of hair I was looking for.

I've always liked this style of haircut, but I hated how it looked in the SIMS because the bangs were so strange. This is a gorgeous edit. Thanks a million. <33
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 1:59 AM
i enjoy this hair a lot. i love how good the texture looks. i use the strawberry blond on a Link Sim I made and it looks really good. i appreciate the download ^_^