Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Table N Chair - Testers Wanted

by rebecah Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 5:07 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 1:48 PM by -Maylin-

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:32 PM
Simply Amazing!

Wonderful job as always, this is way too cool! Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for yet another creative item for our games! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:42 PM
Oooh, I really like this. It's cute, and I like the idea of toddlers being able to eat when they want to.

Rebecah, you make so many nice things! Thank you for all of them.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:16 PM
I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing !!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Crmelsimlover : 10th Oct 2007 at 5:44 PM. Reason: Update
This is so incredibly cute! Thanks. I'll test it!

EDIT: I tested this object and it works beautifully in game (I have all the expansions). The animations are superb. Great job!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:43 PM
Rebecah! You're back with us!!! Absolutely I'll test this for you. It's adorable! I'm so glad that toddlers can eat when they want to, and it's adorable. The animation looks like it'll be absolutely cute, and the table is great to look at. I'll go for the girl's version for sure once I've tested for awhile. ^^

No more burnt muffins from the toy oven! Yay!
Alchemist
#7 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:51 PM
This is the cutest thing! Thanks,
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silky-M
Rebecah! You're back with us!!! Absolutely I'll test this for you. It's adorable! I'm so glad that toddlers can eat when they want to, and it's adorable. The animation looks like it'll be absolutely cute, and the table is great to look at. I'll go for the girl's version for sure once I've tested for awhile. ^^

No more burnt muffins from the toy oven! Yay!

Oh I didn't leave I've been really trying to create many different things but unfortuantely they are not working the way I intended plus I'm working hard to make some of my previous creations work with base game. I really try hard to come up with things that are different and weren't intended to work in the game.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:58 PM
Oh, how cute - and convenient. I'll try it out - thanks.

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:59 PM
~I love the new item,can it be recolored?Thankyou~
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:07 PM
For me it works just fine, with all expansions enabled!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simotized
~I love the new item,can it be recolored?Thankyou~

Yes, it is recolorable. Would you like a uv map?
#13 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:33 PM
Hahaha this is waaay to cute!!!!

Great work Rebecah!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:55 PM
Wait. Satisfy the want for the high chair? o.O I've never seen a high chair want. What do you mean?

Aww but anyway this is so cute. I love it. =)

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psycho_katie
Wait. Satisfy the want for the high chair? o.O I've never seen a high chair want. What do you mean?

Aww but anyway this is so cute. I love it. =)

My adults want one almost everytime I have a new toddler. Usually both the mother and father.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
My adults want one almost everytime I have a new toddler. Usually both the mother and father.

Wow! I have tons of family sims (as I'm assuming they (or fortune sims, which I have plenty of) are the ones that want it.) I've never gotten it before. Man, it's been years with this game, but there's still so much more to see!

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:57 PM
Heh, yeah, all my parents want a high chair even if they didn't have the baby want or any toddler-training wants, and didn't have the family aspiration. I'd suspect a glitch in the game if someone never got this want, to be honest! If you already have the high chair when your baby grows up, of course, you'll never get to fulfill the want.

I never USE the high chair so I'm almost gladder that this fulfills the high chair want than anything else! Though cooking training is great too. I hate burned food. I literally smell something burning when my Sims burn something. The odor bothers me that much in real life, that I can strongly imagine it when it happens in a game!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 12:34 AM
wow! this is soo cute and soo fabulous!!! thanks a lot for creating this, rebecah!!!
Inventor
#19 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:34 AM
Awesome! You make some truly original creations, rebecah!
It works perfectly in my game! ^_^ I have UNI, NL, OFB, and Seasons. Plus the Holiday Stuff Pack. Actually, I'm not sure that the stuff pack is installed... But that shouldn't be a problem. ^_~ Great job!
Scholar
#20 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:22 AM
My sim just had two twins- One boy and one girl. Thanks a bunch for this!
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 4:00 AM
Rebecah, its so nice to see another cute object from you.
This is so cute and goes along with all your other fantastic objects for toddlers.
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 4:41 AM
Hi Rebecah! As I do love to create things for tods (specially toys) I had to test it. And it`s perfect and fan-tas-tic... as all your creations!!!!!! I love it!!! Thanks sooooo much for sharing it!!!!
Vicky
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:32 AM
This is cute. =] It worked quite nicely in my game, no problems whatsoever. It was nice to not to have to feed the toddler I was testing it out with, as he had a single mother who was extremely busy. >_<

Power. Wisdom. Courage.
The Legend of Zelda.

May the Triforce be with you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:33 PM
Rebecah, Hi. it's good to know you are still creating. This is absolutely adorable. I am downloading the boy chair and I am going to get the girl chair. btw, I think the animations are too cute.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:21 PM
Thank you all for you very nice compliments! I really appreciate that you take the time do tell me you opinions and that you are so willing to test it. Thanks again.

I also want to share some pic's that were sent to me by a very clever gal, chicagobearjoeyp, she's used the moveobjects on and boolpropsnapobjectstogrid to place 2 tables together. I think this is so adorable myself;

Page 1 of 2