Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers Sims

by MistyBlue Posted 9th Oct 2007 at 3:48 PM - Updated 5th May 2009 at 11:48 PM by Canoodle

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 8:29 PM
Very good likenesses

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 9:15 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Oct 2007 at 3:11 AM. Reason: converted to a 'thanks' post
Thank you, Reyn
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 10:47 PM
I love Fred Astaire!!! I had to do a dance theme in dance class based on him. I was like Ginger Rogers of the whole thing. loved it! I was praying someone would him for my simmies and i guess you heard them lol (that wonderful top hat =D)

Thankies xx
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 11:54 PM
Great job with Ginger Rogers, very realistic!!!

View my Downloads here

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from breast cancer.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candy00girl
I love Fred Astaire!!! I had to do a dance theme in dance class based on him. I was like Ginger Rogers of the whole thing. loved it! I was praying someone would him for my simmies and i guess you heard them lol (that wonderful top hat =D)

Wow,that must have been fun! Remember,Ginger did everything Fred Astaire did,only backwards and in high heels
I'm also one of those people who wanted an Astaire Sim,but since no one actually cared for doing it,I gave it a try myself.Glad you like it

Quote: Originally posted by Allure_gal
Great job with Ginger Rogers, very realistic!!!

Thank you,it's really great to hear that
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 6:47 AM
Two gorgeous sims and wonderful screenshots! They tell some kind of a movie themselfs!
Thanks,
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 12:42 PM
Aww,thank you, verenaheu :lovestruc
And I had so much fun making these screenshots, I'm happy you like them,thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:51 PM
They look so much like the real ones!
I like them! You did a great job!

I'm excited to see what you are going to upload next!

LG

lemonontour ;)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:27 PM
Glad you like 'em

I was also planning on doing Clara Bow, but I can't find the right hair for her I hope I'll think of something.

Thanks for your comment
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 9:15 PM
They look wonderful! I hope you continue creating Sims, you have a real talent for them. Thank you so much for taking the time so that we can enjoy them.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 6:24 AM
That is just fantastic. Great work! They look just like them! Bravo! Good luck in the competition, too!

Awesims: My Sims blog with downloads, stories and more.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 12:03 PM
Thank you, brattiness73 and naceygirl :lovestruc

And thank you all for your comments and support,it makes me wanna create more Sims and get better in doing it
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 2:13 AM
This is WONDERFUL Misty! (However the Hair Is From OFB)

I Had to watch this in English Class to study The Depression and I can only remember

"Pick Yourself up, Dust Yourself Off, Do It All Over Again" I Loved It

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 4:35 PM
Wonderful work!

We all inherit a blank canvas. How will you paint yours?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 3:26 AM
beautiful

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Mad Poster
#18 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 9:14 AM
I love this Fred Astaire sim. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 4:05 AM
These are so awesome! I thought that no one cared about these two anymore. Thanks!