Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SC4 Neighbourhood: Vicino alla Spiaggia

by Flabaliki Posted 11th Oct 2007 at 4:59 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:35 AM by Flabaliki

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 3:42 PM
A lot of those pics make for nice decorations in a Sim's home
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 4:09 PM
Looks great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 12:30 AM
Thank you for making a hood that doesn't require a camera hack.It looks great.
Alchemist
#5 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 12:35 PM
Really interesting land, I love that hill at the end of the roads. I was just making a search because I need a new game scenario. Thank you and ciao (pleased to know that you learned Italian )
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:53 PM
Hi, flabaliki...great hood! Just one clarification,,,in Italian we translate "Vicino alla spiaggia", expecially while speaking - like you can say "Next to the beach"-

Wonderful
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:45 PM
As always, you did a awsome work!!! Thanks for sharing

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 7:37 PM
This is a really beautiful neighborhood.I`m downloading to see if it match with Bon Voyage beach lots.Thanx alot that you shared it with us
Ariverderci

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 11:51 PM
Cool neighborhood! I can't wait to use it in my Sims game! Excellent beach lots! Must download this! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 4:30 PM
this is perfect hood thank you so very much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:52 PM
I really like this terrain!