Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garrison Beach - Grand Hotel

by Zhaana Posted 11th Oct 2007 at 9:16 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 1:47 PM by Zhaana

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 6:07 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 7:59 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Stunning! It was worth the wait Thank you!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 7:54 PM
Looks really great on pictures!
You ve done great work with it!
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 10:59 PM
Very beautiful! Love the details!
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 5:02 AM
This is sooooooooooo beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with the community.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 4:00 AM
stunning! thanks for sharing! keep up the AWESOMEwork ^_~
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 2:58 PM
What a beautiful lot, thank you!

We all inherit a blank canvas. How will you paint yours?
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 2:06 PM
wow, that´s an awesome lot!!! Thanks!
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:39 PM
a lovely hotel, thanks for sharing this with everyone:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 9:08 PM
Wow! This is great, Zhaana. It truly reminds of one of those 5 star beach front resorts you would find while on vacation in the Caribbean. Nice job!

Herald Between Two Lands
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 8:03 AM
This is such a beautiful hotel, but every time I try to use it my game crashes.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 9:41 AM
It's a true masterpiece by the looks of it, however I've got the same problem as hotbeeyatch. My game crashes when I try to enter the lot.
Scholar
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:16 AM
Awesome!!!
:lovestruc Ab-so-Lute-ly STUNNING!!!
I love it....I can practically see the ocean rippling!! I wanna gooo...!
*snaps out of dazed delight and downloads*
Thanks so much...I hit the thanks button on all of your Garrison Homes; not enough! I had to take a moment to tell you how precious I find your collection of darling little homes. It's my good fortune that you've shared them here.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 5:13 PM
Maybe your computer doesn't support big lots of big files like this one
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 5:51 PM
First, this is an absolutely beautiful resort hotel! I love it You did an excellent job blending beauty with functionality.

I was able to enter and play the lot in the Twikkii Island neighborhood with no problem. I have a super fast computer, great graphics card, etc. It wasn't slow even with reflections and everything turned on.

I wanted to put a copy of the lot in Moon Islands, where most of my sims live, and found that it will only let itself be placed in one spot (I tried a clean, never played Moon Islands to make sure the beaches hadn't been corrupted by my own buildings). Even in perfectly straight beaches where an empty 5x5 beach lot was willing to go, it wouldn't place.

And when it was settled in the one place it would go, it crashed the whole game when I tried to enter the lot I rebooted the computer and tried again and it did the same thing.

I can't think of a reason why it would play fine in one neighborhood and crash the game in another I don't think it's my computer because it plays in Twikkii but I can't think of what you could have done while building it that would cause it....very strange.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 10:34 AM
Mmhh I don't know at all why is it bugging ... but you know Sims 2 is always buggy for nothing :S I'm so sorry !
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:09 AM
@Arevhat78
Thank you for posting this - I had the same problem. Fast, new computer with excellent graphics card, and yet the hotel crashes each time I try to open it. A pity - because it looks absolutely beautiful and I was looking forward to using it in my Moon Islands-turned-vacation-destination neighborhood. If anyone else has found a way to fix this problem, please let me know - I'd really enjoy being able to use this lot!