Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ellora Najali - lofty alien beauty

by NixNivis Posted 17th Oct 2007 at 2:35 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2011 at 10:53 PM by NixNivis

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 2:30 PM
Nice work!

(but either my zip/rar file-opener have a huge problem with about half of the mts2-files, or there might be a problem in this file, cause I get a message that there's something wrong with the file...- or like it says "it is not a valid archive"...)
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 2:35 PM
Hi there,

nice work, really nice skin and blush.

Atlante's IN-SIM's

...TO ALL LONELY CREATURES OF THE UNIVERSE, WELCOME TO
IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
JOIN YOUR FAVORITE SIM TEAM AND HAVE FUN.
ANY TIME, ANY TASTE AVAILABLE.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:44 PM
Wow that is neat! Thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:10 PM
simmer22, usually when you get a message like that, it means something went wrong with the download somewhere. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about that, but try redownloading the file - hopefully, that helps!

atlantebcn, even though I wish I could, I can't take any credit for the skin/blush - they're the work of the amazing Enayla. I'm just happy she shares her talent!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 6:52 PM
She is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Here I am trying hard to cut down my custom content so my game will load better, but I can't resist downloading this.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 7:01 PM
must be something with zip/rar, because it works with Q-install
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:52 AM
She is very pretty. I am looking forward to having her in my game.